Thread: Final episode series/season 2

England

Final episode series/season 2

Impressed and enjoyed the final episode (broadcasted here a couple days ago).

As previously stated in another post, so Steven, Roger, Peter and Fran led, or pointed, the walkers towards the farm? Well, they couldn't have known. Oh well.

I had a brief thought that Dale could have been killed off in this episode to up the body count a bit more, plus we would have lost someone we really cared for (or cared more for, for those who disliked Dale). We 'lost' two second stringers that only briefly showed up this season. Or maybe they disappeared into the background whilst I watched Rick and Shane lock horns the whole season long. I suppose it would have hit us more if they had another cast member who had a strong presence in the whole season kick the bucket in this episode.

Loved how Lori reacted when Rick told her that Carl had put the Shane-walker down.

I am surprised that the group were unaware that everybody would resurrect (head/brain injuries permitting) after death, as in the early days, surely word would have gotten out about those dying in hospitals and OAP homes getting up, and maybe shooting victims coming back, or known people who died of heart attacks resurrecting. There had to still be a tv and radio service broadcasting warnings and advice, at least to start off with.

I loved Michonne's entrance at the end. Looking forward to see her properly next season.

So Rick is becoming the Big Dictator? I don't think that's going to end well.

I really must buy those Walking Dead volumes I have put in the 'saved until later' in Amazon, but money is a bit short at present....
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenstein View Post
    As previously stated in another post, so Steven, Roger, Peter and Fran led, or pointed, the walkers towards the farm? Well, they couldn't have known. Oh well.
    Wait, what, where? Are they trying to say the copter was the same from Dawn?!?
    What, what, what?!?
    I missed something apparently.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Surely that's a joke....

England
    I seem to remember from something said by writer/producers that the copter was a nod to Dawn. Maybe they were joking.
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"