Thread: Thank u.

United States

Thank u.

U know I put this site in the credits of my first film 10 years ago. 9 feature films later I can't get them to let me post the teaser to the sequel.
    Last edited by WilliamSchotten; 15-Oct-2012 at 10:32 AM. Reason: .

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    You mean the mods won't post it on the main page? Just post on the forum, I'd guess it gets a lot more traffic than the front page, anyway (this is the part of the site regulars tend to bookmark). I haven't seen the front of the site for ages.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamSchotten View Post
    U know I put this site in the credits of my first film 10 years ago. 9 feature films later I can't get them to let me post the teaser to the sequel.
    Huh??
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Well when i try to post a teaser it says that they have to review it first and then it just never gets posted. There isn't any questionable material in it.

Not a big deal I suppose just a little aggravating. Thought u guys would dig it because a friend of mine David Crawford was in it. I have managed to work with someone from the first three living dead movies. David from Dawn, Debra Gordon from Day and Bill Hinzman from night.
    Last edited by WilliamSchotten; 15-Oct-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: after thought

Administrator

England
    Well when i try to post a teaser it says that they have to review it first and then it just never gets posted. There isn't any questionable material in it.

Not a big deal I suppose just a little aggravating. Thought u guys would dig it because a friend of mine David Crawford was in it. I have managed to work with someone from the first three living dead movies. David from Dawn, Debra Gordon from Day and Bill Hinzman from night.
    You mean this? - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...wn-Of-The-Dead

Are you saying you can't see that thread?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You mean this? - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...wn-Of-The-Dead

Are you saying you can't see that thread?
    Actually, I can't see it either. It seems to link to a thread with only a title and no posts; the title appears in the normal location, but with a reply to thread button directly below it, and no visible posts or content in between.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Actually, I can't see it either. It seems to link to a thread with only a title and no posts; the title appears in the normal location, but with a reply to thread button directly below it, and no visible posts or content in between.
    i'm with Kraken here. the link leads to a dead end.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i'm with Kraken here. the link leads to a dead end.
    Same here
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States
    Popped up fine for me in the original link and fine now in the link you just posted...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Ok now. Im using firefox if thats relevant.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Same here
    On that thread i posted pictures and it was visible until I posted the youtube link and then the thread went un viewable on me. But prier to that I tried to post just the trailer a few times and it said a moderator needed to aprove it and it just never turned up. But that thread was fine until I wanted to put the trailer on it and it just went dead.

Administrator

England
    On that thread i posted pictures and it was visible until I posted the youtube link and then the thread went un viewable on me. But prier to that I tried to post just the trailer a few times and it said a moderator needed to aprove it and it just never turned up. But that thread was fine until I wanted to put the trailer on it and it just went dead.
    But it's all OK now?
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Neil when I go to open that thread i get this message
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 25427949 bytes) in /hermes/waloraweb066/b963/pow.homepageofth/htdocs/vbb/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 23

Super Moderator

UK
    Neil when I go to open that thread i get this message
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 25427949 bytes) in /hermes/waloraweb066/b963/pow.homepageofth/htdocs/vbb/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 23
    Sounds like you're viewing the forum in "Threaded View" - I was too until recently. We're currently experiencing a problem with Threaded View since the forum was recently updated, it's being worked on, but in the meantime I have switched over to "Linear View", which doesn't bring up that error on the random posts that it currently affects (hopefully we'll be able to fix that problem soon).

To select Linear View, follow these instructions:

Settings / General Settings (under the heading "My Settings" on the left side panel of options), then on the subsequent list of options, scroll down to "Thread Display Mode" and select "Linear" (either Newest Post first, or Oldest Post first).

Hopefully that'll solve the above problem you've encountered, for the time being at least.