Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show has a fascination with COCKBLOCKING

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Lets all be honest here, it is carol you guys are talking about. If I was daryl I'd rape a zombie before I touched her.
    I have to agree with that. After Carol says "wanna screw around" and they both giggle, daryl says "let me go down first" and Carol says "even better", that's when I threw up in my mouth a little.
    Just imagine that for a second. It's probably been months since these people had a proper shower or bath. Washing your undies in a nearby stream just doesn't cut it. I'd be able to bear it with Maggie or Beth. But Carol? No way!

They won't show a physical relationship with Beth and Carl. Nothing beyond simple hugs or something seemingly innocent. But he is dead set on protecting her. So that's probably gonna result in at least one incident where he actually does protect her. And she'll come to recognize the value in that.
    Last edited by babomb; 16-Oct-2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: ..

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Lets all be honest here, it is carol you guys are talking about. If I was daryl I'd rape a zombie before I touched her.
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of short hair on chicks, it's usually a sign they are getting old and getting ready to give up the goat in my book.
    On top of that, it's gray. Imagine going down on her and coughing up a gray short and curly? I couldn't handle that. Just saying...

Also, the whole zombie apocalypse alone would be a pretty big boner kill to me. I probably wouldn't be thinking about anything other than survival, for my family, until I got somewhere supersafe enough to let my guard, and my pants, down.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Amatuers... all of you. who sai dyou had to drop trou, in order to get busy? they have a fly for a reason.

Sheesh
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Have to admit Carol wouldn't be my first choice nor my second. Actually I'd place Carol second to last with Lori being DEAD last. Lori is a very confused, overly emotional flake of a woman. She goes out of her way to warn Rick just how dangerous Shane is yet gets all freaked out when Rick reveals that he killed Shane to save his own life (jerks her hand away from Rick in that last episode of season 2). Yet, she just might be carrying Shane's weird baby (weird solely because it's Shane's lolz). Hell, I'd do Hershel before I do Lori lmao. Not that my bread is buttered on that side, but Lori is just too messed up.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 20-Oct-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: ed
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarr View Post
    Have to admit Carol wouldn't be my first choice nor my second. Actually I'd place Carol second to last with Lori being DEAD last. Lori is a very confused, overly emotional flake of a woman. She goes out of her way to warn Rick just how dangerous Shane is yet gets all freaked out when Rick reveals that he killed Shane to save his own life (jerks her hand away from Rick in that last episode of season 2). Yet, she just might be carrying Shane's weird baby (weird solely because it's Shane's lolz). Hell, I'd do Hershel before I do Lori lmao. Not that my bread is buttered on that side, but Lori is just too messed up.
    Dude, I really don't care about her emotional state. As long as she swallows, it's all good.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarr View Post
    have to admit carol wouldn't be my first choice nor my second. Actually i'd place carol second to last with lori being dead last. Lori is a very confused, overly emotional flake of a woman. She goes out of her way to warn rick just how dangerous shane is yet gets all freaked out when rick reveals that he killed shane to save his own life (jerks her hand away from rick in that last episode of season 2). Yet, she just might be carrying shane's weird baby (weird solely because it's shane's lolz). Hell, i'd do hershel before i do lori lmao. Not that my bread is buttered on that side, but lori is just too messed up.
    lmao!
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Dude, I really don't care about her emotional state. As long as she swallows, it's all good.
    Yeah but I'm almost certain that she'd swallow in some weird way, crying AND giggling then JERK away suddenly disgusted even though she just said it'd be okay.
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarr View Post
    Yeah but I'm almost certain that she'd swallow in some weird way, crying AND giggling then JERK away suddenly disgusted even though she just said it'd be okay.
    Sounds like my ex-wife.