Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paris Hilton, The Celebrity Skank

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill
    that naturally Victorianesque powder white look can be quite sexy if she has good skin. My girlfriend's ultrawhite (not goth) and I love it. The bad part about is that she's too lazy to do anything outdoors besides swim and we rarely swim.
    Yeah, to each his own! As I said, I find the female body stunningly beautiful! And with Skank Hilton, I may be more repulsed at the thought of who she is rather than what she looks like.

Would I hit it? You Gawd Dammed right I would, so long as she doesn't get to speak!

I have just, all my life, been more attracted to darker skinned women than those of the lighter tones.

Sort of like I would choose Sandra Bullock over Gwyneth Paltrow. they are both white, Sandra is much more Darker complected than Gwyneth!

I tell you what I do find VERY sexy though, is when an extremely white woman goes out and gets a nice deep dark tan. When she takes off that bathing suit top or bra, the contrast between the dark tanned skin and the really white area on the boobs (the tan line areas), I think that is WAY more sexy than a woman with no tan lines, no matter how dark the tan is!
    Last edited by dmbfanintn; 10-Aug-2006 at 04:18 PM.
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Undisclosed
    I doubt she has been with only 2 men. That's like Brittney Spears claiming to be a virgin for all those years. No sex for a year, huh? Give me a couple of weeks alone with her and I would bet my botton dollar that would change. I would have that dumb chick believing that I am a real life cowboy. *L*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn
    Yeah, to each his own! As I said, I find the female body stunningly beautiful! And with Skank Hilton, I may be more repulsed at the thought of who she is rather than what she looks like.

Would I hit it? You Gawd Dammed right I would, so long as she doesn't get to speak!

I have just, all my life, been more attracted to darker skinned women than those of the lighter tones.

Sort of like I would choose Sandra Bullock over Gwyneth Paltrow. they are both white, Sandra is much more Darker complected than Gwyneth!

I tell you what I do find VERY sexy though, is when an extremely white woman goes out and gets a nice deep dark tan. When she takes off that bathing suit top or bra, the contrast between the dark tanned skin and the really white area on the boobs (the tan line areas), I think that is WAY more sexy than a woman with no tan lines, no matter how dark the tan is!

Mmmmm, Skin Cancer!

Gwyneth Paltrow had a nicer butt, but Sandra has a cuter face. I don't like blondes much though.
    I could care less about a tan, but where I live people don't really get them much. I don't tan, I just lobsterfy. If I do get a tan, it goes away in like 2 days. I happen to like the pasty faced Brit girl type, almost translucent. Aw hell, I like any kind of girl as long as they're smart and not a stupid spoiled whore

Paris is the kind of strictly 3AM type girl, who you do when your hammered without a sock on and then you wake up and scrub your wang with steel wool
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Annnnnd don't forget - Elisha Cuthbert - she's a hot piece of ass worth watching.

I must admit, the look of a house of wax melting at the end was pretty cool, but the overall slag hilton vibe it was drenched in, as well as just being ****, made it so blatantly ghey.

dmb - you think slag hilton is white? lol, you should check out my paper white ass, I'm seriously very untanned. slag hilton (notice the lack of respect for her in my refusal to give her upper case characters! ) is Wayne Brady by comparison to me!

Had it not been for the evolution of man, I'd still be sat in a cave hiding from the scary fire in the sky. I do my damnedest to avoid it now!
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 10-Aug-2006 at 04:40 PM.