Thread: Dodgeball 2 (film)

Administrator

England

Dodgeball 2 (film)

The first one is a guilty pleasure of mine, and I can quite happily watch it over and over... If a sequel can catch some of the magic of the first one, then I'll be happy!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-at-fox-444034

Now the sequel will focus on Vaughn and Stiller forced to team up to fight an even bigger threat, according to sources.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    eugh, vaughns pretty washed up at this point and staring in any old shit and stillers not far behind. cant imagine this is gonna be more than a rehash myself.

Administrator

England
    You telling me you're not ready for the hurricane?

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    When the actors are now starring in films like 'the interns' where the joke is 'they are old and dont understand this young minds of mid 30's culture' no sir i cant say i am.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I also think of Dodgeball was a bit of a guilty pleasure. I can certainly tolerate quotes from that film more than Anchorman, so I'd be up for a Dodgeball 2. Not that Anchorman wasn't funny...