Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, Season 4 is on next month :)

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    And after a painful wait, The Walking Dead has returned. Life can now progress
    Fortunately there's been plenty to keep me occupied - the final season of Breaking Bad, GTA V, a season 1-3 TWD marathon etc - but over the last few days I've definitely felt a sharp increase in my anticipation. I want my mits on the new season!!!

Lookin' forward to seeing 'Farmer Rick & The Walker Gang'.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No doubt i'll be tuning in tonight, but this season still has my anticipation at an all time low. Hopefully that will improve after a few episodes.

Although, I must say that the casting news(Abraham and Eugene!) and clips from yesterday's New York Comic Con caught my attention. The number of walkers in one of the clips was staggering...

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    No doubt i'll be tuning in tonight, but this season still has my anticipation at an all time low. Hopefully that will improve after a few episodes.
    My thoughts exactly. Last year I was writhing with anticipation about a week before. Watched the entire marathon last year. This year, I'm just not feelin it. I only watched a couple episodes of the marathon this time around.

One thing i noticed though, the images they show in the opening credit sequence of S3 are themselves better than the majority of the episodes.

UK
    just watched the first episode of season 4, cant wait till next week!
    Get that damn screwdriver out of my head!