Thread: Boy George Performing Community Service.

United States

Boy George Performing Community Service.

I believe cocaine was found in his apartment while the police were there on another matter.

From CNN: "The singer, born George O'Dowd, was ordered to spend five days working for the Department of Sanitation after pleading guilty in March to falsely reporting a burglary at his lower Manhattan apartment. The officers who responded found cocaine instead."

"In June, Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Anthony Ferrara issued a warrant for O'Dowd's arrest after he initially failed to complete the requirements of his plea deal. When O'Dowd appeared in court 10 days later, Ferrara called off the warrant but warned the singer he could not escape his community service commitment."

The full article is here: http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Musi...biz&ref=google

United States
    WOW! thats funny as hell! things like that rarely make me laugh out loud but thats funny! Props for that one. BTW i changed my sig for ya! although i'm prob still copying someone!

Undisclosed
    Damn, Boy George looks like sh!t! Loved the Gacy comparrison.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate
    WOW! thats funny as hell! things like that rarely make me laugh out loud but thats funny! Props for that one. BTW i changed my sig for ya! although i'm prob still copying someone!
    Thanks for changing your signature that was big of you . As far as what I've seen since I've been here your new sig isn't copying anyone .

Banned User

United States

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker65
    Thanks for changing your signature that was big of you . As far as what I've seen since I've been here your new sig isn't copying anyone .
    Cool, i was hoping i wasnt copying anyone. and i appreciate the props for it. actually i like it more now than the old one anyway also! but hey PM me and i can send you some good recommendations! as for anyone else feel free also! Sr for boy gearoge i cant help you.
    Last edited by Trancelikestate; 17-Aug-2006 at 08:31 AM.