Thread: Return of DEAD-CENTRAL.COM

Undisclosed

Return of DEAD-CENTRAL.COM

Like Neil, I too have moved my server, after 4 years with the same company I no longer use their services which is why D-C.com has been offline.
    In the meantime I have totally recreated the site utilizing a CMS system and removed much of the Flash based content( too many browser issues with flash as of late)
    So... with that I'm announcing that the site will be returning within a week or two, with an all new look, some really great improvements and it will be more of a community setting than ever before.

Some users were delete (many of the skimmers who never posted) but all of the main users who frequented the site will be kept and their passwrds remain the same.
    I will announce it's official released date once I've finished up some details.
    Thank you Neil,again, for allowing me to promote my site on your board, you da man!!

DC
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCentral
    Like Neil, I too have moved my server, after 4 years with the same company I no longer use their services which is why D-C.com has been offline.
    In the meantime I have totally recreated the site utilizing a CMS system and removed much of the Flash based content( too many browser issues with flash as of late)
    So... with that I'm announcing that the site will be returning within a week or two, with an all new look, some really great improvements and it will be more of a community setting than ever before.

Some users were delete (many of the skimmers who never posted) but all of the main users who frequented the site will be kept and their passwrds remain the same.
    I will announce it's official released date once I've finished up some details.
    Thank you Neil,again, for allowing me to promote my site on your board, you da man!!

DC
    Hey! At $10 a pop no problem... Invoice is in the post

What was the news on your site regarding a TV series?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    That was a TV show for the Horror Channel originally, 12 episodes have been shot & I'm in touch with the creator/writer of the show, but with all the changes over at THC, who knows what will happen with it now.
    designs-n-creations.com

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCentral
    good call.

Undisclosed
    3 days and D-C.om will be back online, maybe less..
    designs-n-creations.com

United States
    ****ing right! DEAD-CENTRAL IS DEAD NO MORE!...well, in a few days at least. But this is awesome.

Yeah, Neil is pretty cool about the shameless plugging.

Glad to hear you got things going though. I'll spread the word to the whole one person I know outside of the site...

Undisclosed
    Well I was mistaken, it took much less time to get it up & running than I expected...there is still plenty I have to do and I'll be at it here and there, but it is accessable at the moment, DROP BY !!
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed

Exclamation

DEAD-CENTRAL.COM is on the air folks , got a few more things I'm working on, but the forums are up and running as are most of the links , it will be about a week before ALL the interviews have been posted
    designs-n-creations.com