Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: he's just weird....just plain weird!......

United States
    He was drinking on the plane, he wasn't in custody, it is allowed. He was deported not arrested.

I don't think he did it. I think he is a nut case who became obsessed with the case. His Ex said he was in Alabma at the time on Jon Bebets death.
    He wanted to meet patrica ramsey, if she could find a willing alibi im sure shed be glad to do so. This is a twisted bastard but I don't think he is the killer.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks
    He was drinking on the plane, he wasn't in custody, it is allowed. He was deported not arrested.
    Yes, he was in custody.

anyhoooo. Look at his (potential) "Dream Team" - Did these fellows already undergo the estrogen injections to become women? (as Karr was reported doing in Bankok)
    Aren't they a new Transgender Rap group named Yo Yo and Thunder Butt?

Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights
    *Shudders*

Man, I hate that picture. It's like he's looking right at me...and wants to lay the bad touch down. [/QUOTE]
    Guy on the left; " Gottle a geer!"
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.