Thread: William H. Macy is the Muther-effing MAN!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

William H. Macy is the Muther-effing MAN!

Macy Slams Lohan for Lateness

Veteran actor William H. Macy has blasted co-star Lindsay Lohan for her behavior while filming the movie Bobby, insisting she "should have her a** kicked." The star shared scenes with the 20-year-old actress in the film and admires her talent, but not her manners. He said, "You can't show up late. It's very, very disrespectful." Lohan was blasted in a letter last month from the Ceo of Morgan Creek Productions for her absences on set of her new film Georgia Rule, who called her behavior that of "a spoiled child." Lohan appears in the film alongside Macy's wife, Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman. He explains, "I think what an actor has to realize (is that) when you show up an hour late, 150 people have been scrambling to cover for you. It's nothing but disrespect. And Lindsay Lohan is not the only one. A lot of actors show up late as if they're God's gift to the film. It's inexcusable, and they should have their a**es kicked."

DAMN right, I agree with him 100%. Anyone who can't show up on time or at least call to say, Hey I am running late needs to have thier ass booted, kicked, and penetrated with a nail spiked broom handle
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    you're late penalty sounds a little harsh, but what macy said is great!
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    One of my favorite movies EVER made was Door to Door.

United States

Lindsay the Prima donna ...

" Wait ! " Lindsay says , " The red sanitized carpet isnt laid for my pretty feet to walk apon !" Since she seems to take for granted all the recent work she been getting , lets have her trade places with one the of the hundreds of thousands struggling female actors that would be greatful and apprieciative of the privalige to work with such folk . They would probably do a better job acting anyway .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    pfft, she was a child actor of course shes gonna act spoiled, but yeah late actors scuk especially if they play a lead cus what the hell can you do till they turn up?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Haha, I thought the same thing about Macy when I first read this.

William is the man! He should personally kick Lohans ass.

Super Moderator

UK
    Wicked stuff, somebody needs to slap that slag upside the head. It's sh*t like this that turns fans off on actors (not that I'm at all a fan of Slag-han), good on Macy for speaking up for respect and knowing his place - that's the sign of a real and fine actor.

The sooner Lohan pisses off the better, she's like a red haired paris hilton...minus a lot of money, and the super rich family, and the drip nose...but the prima donna attitude remains.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I with you Minion... If she is going to have that kind of disrespect for the production/picture maybe she needs to not work in the biz. I hope the studio/s smarten up and give her ass the boot.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Hopefully they will give her the boot, if they're beginning to realise it's not worth paying actors huge, huge amounts of cash *cough* 87 Million *cough*, then maybe they'll realise not to waste their time and money on pissy little bitches like lindsay lohan, which would be a wise choice to make. If everybody's not in the pie, what's the point in baking it? ... quite a random analogy, but there ya go!

Canada
    she looks good, and thats what counts. If shes good looking, she can act bitchy if she wants too.

I don't agree with that, but thats the attitude you get alot of the time from celebrities. Talent is secondary I feel now, look at the music industry....

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    thats why decent directors use unkowns rather than famous stars, in fact samuel l jackson and ewan macgregor are two of the few actors ive never heard of being prissy bastards and its gotta be a bad state in hollywood when i can only name 2.

and since this month seems to be samuel l month on this forum, like a few months back we were all anti tom cruise for a month i looked this up.

http://www.youtube.com/v/y3pASFjDoI4

EDIT: dont ask me how i made it a link to a bigger version of the yuotube vid,lol.
    Last edited by Danny; 28-Aug-2006 at 09:19 PM.

Dying

Undisclosed
    If I had my way I'd take her across my knee for a good firm spanking.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by FoodFight
    If I had my way I'd take her across my knee for a good firm spanking.

So would about 50,000 40 yr old males hoping she would return the favor.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!