Thread: Home Alone (Disney+ movie) - Reboot

Administrator

England

Home Alone (Disney+ movie) - Reboot

Going to be interesting to see how it compares...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BkVf2voCr0
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Trailer looked pretty bad and seemed to be missing some of the essential core of what made the original so good. I don't see any purpose in this at all (beyond lazy cash grabbing by recycling an old IP that they now own).

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufem1g47NTU

Sounds fucking dreadful (spoilers galore for the entire film). I won't be touching this with a barge pole.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 23-Nov-2021 at 03:20 PM.

United States
    Yay. Another shitty, unoriginal ripoff. This time, they fuck up one of my favorite movies during my childhood that I still enjoy today.

As far as I am concerned, the first two Home Alone movies are the only ones that exist.
    Last edited by beat_truck; 23-Nov-2021 at 11:17 PM. Reason: upyours