Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dead Rising came out today... who bought it?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbib View Post
    As for infinity mode, I dont know 100% cos I havn't unlocked it yet, cant you just hide up somewhere safe and leave the game for 10 hours as you go about your daily busuiness?
    Nope. Your health bar is ever decreasing so you have to scavage for food. The food is scarce and doesn't reappear neither so its a constant race against the clock. Great idea but NO SAVES. Ridiculous
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Infinite more the best way to get food items:

kill the survivors and psychopaths for them
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

United States
    I posted a tip for Infinite Mode in the other Dead Rising thread but thought I would add it here:

Make sure you have the 2 Health Books in your inventory while in Infinite Mode. They make it much easier to keep yourself alive. An example would be being down to only one health bar, use a blended juice & with the 2 Health books in inventory you should almost replenish your health bars totally.

You can find Health book 1 at Sir Books-A-Lot on the second floor in Wonderland Plaza & book 2 at The Sinister Read on the second floor of the Entrance Plaza.

I got to 2 days & some odd amount of hours & got killed because of a mistake on my part. I was down to 2 bars & was about to go for a blended juice when I was caught from behind . Ah well, I was tired anyway . As kidgloves mentioned, the no saves in Infinite Mode is not great . You need to have some time if you want to get up there in time.
    Last edited by Bunker65; 18-Sep-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Undisclosed
    Infinate mode sounds quite hardcore. I'm still playing through 72 hour mode, but i'm trying to complete it properly. I'm currently on the "Bomb Disposal" mission, but havn't had a chance to play it again yet.

"I dont know whats better getting laid or getting paid, I just
    know that when I get one the others getting away!"