Thread: Planet Terror Poster from Grindhouse +

United States

Planet Terror Poster from Grindhouse +

Anyone see the 'poster' for 'Planet Terror', the second film in the Grindhouse double feature that Rodriguez is doing?

In the newest Empire mag with Indy Jones on the cover, (British film mag), they show some posters for each film and I guess they both ballooned to a four hour double feature! The zombie one sounds really incredible, where when Rose McGowen gets her leg hacked off, they stick a rifle to her stump to keep fighting the dead! There is scenes of kicking zombie @$$ in a hospital and the like as well.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

ViP

United States
    Thanks! I was hoping for some better scans of the Death Proof and the McGowan poster.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    the first one reminds me of the scottish guy from samurai jack.

i aint heard to much about these, and with me thats a rare thing all i know is tarantino's going all b -moive on our asses.
    i think hes trying to escape that stereotype he's been put in as a director, but in general were a species that dont like things getting disturbed, look at kevin smith and jersey girl.
    well ill wait till i see it but i doubt it will get good reviews from people wanting another "EAR+COP+STEALERS WHEEL" type scene.

ViP

United States
    This movie is trying to recapture the grind house double feature. Grind House will feature each of these films, with fake trailers in the middle, one of them being directed by Shaun's Edgar Wright. There is a rumor that these trailers could spawn more Grind House sequels. Tarantino's film Deathproof is about a stunt man (Kurt Russell) and what he does after hours. Apparently he is a serial killer that uses his car as a weapon. Planet Terror stars Rose McGowan as an ass kickin' chic with a machine gun for a leg. Also features Michael Beign and Tom Savini as a couple of cops. The movie sounds like a good time to say the least.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ sounds pretty cool, now they gotta bring back drive in cinemas!