Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UK semi fighting back against Muslim panty twists.

Kazakhstan
    yeah just after columbine i nearly got suspended for having green hair and dressing like a weirdo, which had never previously been a problem!

i presume things have calmed down a little bit by now.

heh, to think back then, to all appearences homeland security, instead of chasing a worldwide network of fanatical religious maniacs, were after a few goths...
    Last edited by _liam_; 23-Oct-2006 at 09:31 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    lol, in my high school you weren't allowed to dye your hair or wear more than one ring (guys couldn't wear ANY rings) and likewise wear sensible ear-rings. There was a big fuss over the "slim jim" style of doing your school tie (the school gave up after failing to keep up with their Nazistic threat to search every pupil's tie at any given moment) - meanwhile soldering holes into it in electronics class became fashionable and went un-noticed.

There was also a half-assed attempt to ban those wide Head bags (I had two of those, used to club year 7 wankers around the head in the corridors with it - you know, the little bastards who had no respect for you even though you were a Sixth Former).

All those were considered "distractions", but they seemed to distract teachers away from teaching more than they distracted any pupil, ha!

my headmaster tried to get me in trouble for being one of the few guys with long hair at the time, but he was okay with a guy spraying a union jack on the back of his ehad because it was "patriotic sporting atire"....

also girls couldnt wear trousers with pin stripes down them, in pe only black trainers were allowed, the list goes on but hell it was public schooling you take what you can get.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, we had to wear white trainers to avoid scuff marks on the floor.

I remember doing some after school basketball with my mates and I did the Homer Simpsons circle-floor-walk thing for about 2 minutes, got up and saw there was a huge black circle smudged onto the floor, lol.

High Schools are idiotic places, eh?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    my headmaster tried to get me in trouble for being one of the few guys with long hair at the time...
    I know how that one feels Hellz. Also on the subject of unacceptable school attire, my mate Lee once turned up with a denim jacket with the rebel flag on the back (big Skynyrd fan). Our douche bag of a headmaster dragged him up in front of the whole school at assembly, took the thing off him, showed the jacket to the crowd and stated that it was 'racist' and 'anti-social' to wear it. Joke!

Kazakhstan
    that's classic.
    you'd have to get a fake mullet and black some teeth out for when you get dragged up in front of everyone.

England

capncnut
    Last edited by capncnut; 26-Oct-2006 at 09:48 PM.