Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9-11 conspiracy

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    I do apologize, I wasn't in my head when I posted that,
    You see Doom???!!

This is what I was trying to say the other day, When a respected member posts something like this (as a goof or not), the rest of do not see it as a goof, you, as a member, get the benefit of the doubt and we initially take it as serious.

Sorry man, you just can't hang with the uselessness and randomness of the great Deamon_Whatever!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomOnYou View Post
    lol... thanks...

yeah, just an off kilter idea in my whacky head... like when something sounds good until you actually say it
    hehe, oh man ... soooooooooo many times I've done that. If only we could travel back in time to visit ourselves to advise our past selves against saying something ... wish I could uncomplicate a couple of friendships "in the real world" that way, but ah well...

*ahem*

Anyway, back to what we're on about ... hmmm ... conspiracies ... er, ... f*ck it, I had a really tasty, light and fluffy naan bread with my curry for dinner just now.

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottedfreak View Post
    Before 9/11 the pilot episode of the Lone gunmen was about a military conspiracy to fly a plane into one of the towers to increase their budget.
    one of the creepiest things i've ever seen. for some reason i bought all of the x files last year and munched them in 3 months (good job my girlfriend likes em eh), recently i saw the lone gunmen for a tenner and thought why not.

"weirdness" as the dumpy one would say.

check this out if you didn't buy loose change

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

i love maddox, anyone read his book?

Super Moderator

UK
    hehe, that whole "bit" Maddox did was excellent. A straight-talking, sense-speaking chap.

I really do think the whole "BUSH DID IT!!!1!1!!!!1111!omfgzz!!11!1!1!" conspiracy is nothing but wishful thinking, if it truly did happen like said conspiracy says it did, it was the most intensely perfectly executed plan in the history of undercover politics let alone mankind.

Ignorance/inaction/genuine mistakes - that's what caused 9/11, an atrocity commited by those terrorists, who are fully capable of being highly trained and committed individuals. Just because they're terrorists, doesn't mean they're a bunch of poo-flinging braindead monkies.

Mind you ... those diagrams of elaborate underground dug-out-bunkers in Rummie's mind are a bit hard to swallow.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    "BUSH DID IT!!!1!1!!!!1111!omfgzz!!11!1!1!"

Ignorance/inaction/genuine mistakes -
    That is exactly why bush couldn't have planned it, he's too stupid/incompetent to pull off something like that!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    hehe, oh man ... soooooooooo many times I've done that. If only we could travel back in time to visit ourselves to advise our past selves against saying something ... wish I could uncomplicate a couple of friendships "in the real world" that way, but ah well...

*ahem*

Anyway, back to what we're on about ... hmmm ... conspiracies ... er, ... f*ck it, I had a really tasty, light and fluffy naan bread with my curry for dinner just now.
    Just get the Prank Call to the Past Phone like Cartman got in the year 2576 whatever and call yourself! Hehe!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Super Moderator

UK
    No doubt I wouldn't believe myself and I'd end up screaming "damn I hate that guy!"