Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: An official name for the saga

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubdotd View Post
    nice i like that title as well.
    I'm working on a message board under that title, and many other Romero saga-related projects... as fan fiction stories and... much more...

I created the board one year ago (less or more, when LAND was unleashed):

planetofthedead.proboards56.com

Work HEAVILY in progress... you can also read my old nickname for the HPOTD community, 'RomeoRomero'.
    Last edited by The Alive Man; 15-Nov-2006 at 02:27 PM. Reason: it's better
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    I didn't previously watch the ORIGINAL version of DAWN (GAR EDIT) because it was anywhere available here in Italy. So, please, stop to bash me for this.
    So you want us to stop and bash you for bashing you? Sorry bro, again I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    I'm working on a message board under that title, and many other Romero saga-related projects...
    Joking aside, I just checked out your site and I think it's coming along nicely. When do you hope to have it fully up and running?
    Last edited by capncnut; 16-Nov-2006 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    Spaulding,

I will speed-up the work on it, because I wanna see that message board ready before moving to another Romero-related project... many ideas are popping up my mind and can't contain'em anymore.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

capncnut
    Keep us posted brother.
    Last edited by capncnut; 16-Nov-2006 at 09:07 AM.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Exactly. The only thing that relates them are the "...of the dead" title and the zombies.

Well they are linked in a ways but each movie has different characters. It is not like Star Wars or Dirty Harry where the same character(s) appear in each movie. So thats why I think that they should stand on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    Keep us posted brother.
    I like your avatar Capn. I can actually picture you looking like Mr. Depp. lol

Heidi
    Last edited by HLS; 16-Nov-2006 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost