Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope the zombie F/X don't include "demon eyes."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    If I could I would post the photo. However, Greg asked that I not put it on the internet. He said that he is the "FX producer" on this one, so I'm not sure just how big of a role he will have this time around.
    The eyes for the makeup look swollen, for lack of a better word. Almost like a dog when it has cherry eye.
    I liked it and thought it was different than the LOTD zombie look.
    Of course the zombies have to be completely different to Land. Land was set years down the line, where as Diary is at the start, so the zombies are very fresh bodies!

That's what I liked about Night90 - Some of the zombies were almost normal people...

By the way, how is Greg involved in Diary exactly?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Hey Neil I'm actually waiting on info from Greg on his participation in the film...
    I'll let you know
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

United Kingdom
    Personally i think Zombie eyes shoule either be White or black (white preferably) becasue Eyes are supposed to be the window to the soul and zombies have no souls, so it kind of works
    In the End Its All Just A Gag - Charlie Chaplin

Super Moderator

UK
    And also, biologically speaking, dead eyes do go milky ... don't they? Like in Night '90 - they said they were going much more biologically correct, and they had milky eyes.

Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    And also, biologically speaking, dead eyes do go milky ... don't they? Like in Night '90 - they said they were going much more biologically correct, and they had milky eyes.
    Yes, Minion,I have it on good authority that the eyes of the dead do acquire a milky glaze.
    Also, the skin colour of the dead in Night '90 was more or less the same as the one recently deceased caucasian i've witnessed first hand.
    Last edited by Chakobsa; 11-Nov-2006 at 01:35 PM.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Undisclosed
    "Demon eyes" remind me about EVIL DEAD, which is *NOT* a Dead Movie. It's about people POSSESSED by an un-physical entity. The lack of iris suggests that the consciousness is gone, replaced by a "portion" of the "root entity".

No matter what people says, I like the Dead being as much realistic as possible.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    so.....then you like em as just dead, like on the ground dead?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    so.....then you like em as just dead, like on the ground dead?
    Maybe...
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Undisclosed
    The demon eyes reminded me of Dusk til Dawn. which worked in that movie but not so much in land. But to each his own i guess.