Thread: I do not want this thing coming home with me from a vacation. EEEK!

Banned User

United States

I do not want this thing coming home with me from a vacation. EEEK!

This is kinda gross, kinda amazing too. You just got to see for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm15fqjUMI
    Last edited by HLS; 24-Nov-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Undisclosed
    "after two days with a dying maggot in her head" - didn't think i'd be hearing that when i woke up this morning!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    WOW. That is really freakin scary/gross.

capncnut
    Urgh! That is disgusting. Seriously though, who would keep the maggot in a jar on their mantlepiece as a souvenir?

United States

Maggot head ...

Say hello to my little friend ...Ugh , disgusting . So reality isnt that far from fiction eh?
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Urgh! That is disgusting. Seriously though, who would keep the maggot in a jar on their mantlepiece as a souvenir?
    People like us that watch sick horror movies. Ha Ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    Say hello to my little friend ...Ugh , disgusting . So reality isnt that far from fiction eh?
    I had a friend in college that had this happen to him. He was in a car accidnet and went threw the windshield. As he was unconsious a bug crawled into a wound in his head. It was not untill he was out of the hospital that he noticed it getting bigger. And when he went to the Dr's it was a bug. Yikes. Hell I would not wait 2 days I will cut the bastard out myself.

Heidi
    Last edited by HLS; 28-Nov-2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    People like us that watch sick horror movies. Ha Ha!!

I had a friend in college that had this happen to him. He was in a car accidnet and went threw the windshield. As he was unconsious a bug crawled into a wound in his head. It was not untill he was out of the hospital that he noticed it getting bigger. And when he went to the Dr's it was a bug. Yikes. Hell I would not wait 2 days I will cut the bastard out myself.

Heidi
    I think you can find Bot flies in some parts of the mainland U.S, HLS. Watch out.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    I think you can find Bot flies in some parts of the mainland U.S, HLS. Watch out.

Yikes. i am moving to England!
    When i was in college I took a class called "Insects and Human Society"
    and I got to watch some real disgusting videos of worms eating people alive.

Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    Yikes. i am moving to England!
    When i was in college I took a class called "Insects and Human Society"
    and I got to watch some real disgusting videos of worms eating people alive.
    Years ago on of my teacher told us a gruesome tale of a nasty she picked up whist teaching in Africa. She came back to England complaining of strange joint pains, turns out some kind of mosquito laid an egg...
    The grub only made it's presence known when it moved through/over a joint or when it became visible by traversing the eyeball......
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

United States

Wear Goggles when you ride ...

A friend in California back in the 80's was on a coastal road riding his Harley fat boy , and a palmetto bug (cock-a-roach) flew into his eye while he was going at a high rate of speed . He died from the crash .They had removed the bug about 4 inches from inside his eyesocket ....UGH !
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    Years ago on of my teacher told us a gruesome tale of a nasty she picked up whist teaching in Africa. She came back to England complaining of strange joint pains, turns out some kind of mosquito laid an egg...
    The grub only made it's presence known when it moved through/over a joint or when it became visible by traversing the eyeball......

Holy Christ! *grabs barf bag*

Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    A friend in California back in the 80's was on a coastal road riding his Harley fat boy , and a palmetto bug (cock-a-roach) flew into his eye while he was going at a high rate of speed . He died from the crash .They had removed the bug about 4 inches from inside his eyesocket ....UGH !
    That happened to me. I had a roach in my car and it came up from behind me and crawled on my neck. I nearly died!
    Last edited by HLS; 29-Nov-2006 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost