Thread: Snow. Grrr

Banned User

United States

Snow. Grrr

What is the Weather like in your neck of the woods? Here in the Kansas City area we are expecting 4 to 14 inches of snow depending on where you are around the city. I kinda have to vent on this. #Everyone is alowed to go home due to the blizzard but my department. That is so unfair. It is going to take me 2 hours to drive home tonight I bet

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    What is the Weather like in your neck of the woods? Here in the Kansas City area we are expecting 4 to 14 inches of snow depending on where you are around the city. I kinda have to vent on this. #Everyone is alowed to go home due to the blizzard but my department. That is so unfair. It is going to take me 2 hours to drive home tonight I bet
    Friday: Partly cloudy skies. Warm. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

Sorry, that's the forecast, not trying to rub it in or anything. It'll probably stay similar until January, when we sometimes get a cold snap. You can laugh at me when the hurricanes come.

M_

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Friday: Partly cloudy skies. Warm. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

Sorry, that's the forecast, not trying to rub it in or anything. It'll probably stay similar until January, when we sometimes get a cold snap. You can laugh at me when the hurricanes come.

M_
    Ok. I will remember that. lol It took me just a tad short of 2 hours to drive home and I only work 10 miles from home. The news just mentioned a possible 12 more inches over night. i am debating it it will be worth going into work tomorrow.

capncnut
    Sorry to hear about the snow. I know how much that can be a pain in the ass, especially if you LOATHE it like I do.

Here in the my neck of the industrialised city smog, it is still reasonably bright but it can be a little cold when you venture out. At the moment I am typing this at 4am sitting at my desk in boxers without feeling the need to switch on the heating whatsoever. I guess I got it lucky for someone who lives in the UK.

United States
    We're enjoying what they swear will be our last bout of nice weather. It's been low 60s to upper 50s all week. Just right for putting up your Christmas decorations outdoors before the friggin' snow buries them.

Undisclosed
    I hate the cold. The hotter the better.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    We're enjoying what they swear will be our last bout of nice weather. It's been low 60s to upper 50s all week. Just right for putting up your Christmas decorations outdoors before the friggin' snow buries them.
    Nice weather indeed. It was in the high 70's today. Most people like it, but to me, too dam hot! 60's to upper 50's ...perfect!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    its night time till about 8am, night time again by 3pm and its wet and cold all day long.

it rarely snows in england but what with climate change and the fact that weve gotten some tornados warnings lately maybe some more u.s type weathers ehading our way. and forget snow on christmas ,thats like it raining on halloween ,it never happens.

United States

Damn cold

I think we are in the high 20s at the moment, snow to roll in this morning.

Yeah Wisconsin!!
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Banned User

United States
    I think it was 15 degrees when I went to bed but its 3:21 am, looked out the window, no additional snow. YAY!

capncnut
    Good luck scraping the ice of your windscreen.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Good luck scraping the ice of your windscreen.

MY car looks clean. the snow stopped as i got home. its funny some 15 miles se of me people got 19 inches of snow. I am glad it missed me. yay

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Here in Philadelphia the weather has been farking amazing. Last night, the last night of November, it was 70 degree's for most of the night and only went down to 64. It's awesome walking around town, less than a month away from X-Mas, and there are still people all over the place and kids running around, everyone in short sleeve shirts, some in shorts. It's 66 right now, at 7:45 AM.

Usually the weather for this time of year is low 30s to low 40s... but we've been having mid 50s to high 60s/low 70s. I can't get enough of it! We've only had about 3 cold days this season.

Although, today/tonight is supposed to be the last of it and tomorrow's gonna be 45 degrees .

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    It was 8 celsius this morning. But it's usually around 10-12 or so. pretty neat.