Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My DEAD SAGA theories "in nuce" - GAR Universe and the morphogenetic fields

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill View Post
    I don't subscribe to the "Stretch" but if that is what makes it fun for you, rock on!
    It's the only EASIEST way to make Romero's dead movies "well meld" into a whole progressing and coherent SAGA.
    Last edited by The Alive Man; 01-Dec-2006 at 01:26 PM.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    really?, so the fact there all a 'something of the dead', all about zombies, and the situation with the living dead progress's from night to land ,that kind of continuity which us in the trade call "sequels" seems simple enough for me thanks

geez whats with all this multidimensional stuff this aint the friggin dark tower or something there movies about a zombie apocalypse from night to day and about people coping in those kind of situations, no bizzaaro flyboy, or alternate realitys and unless i see a guy in diary with the initials r.f im inclined to believe there just films and i doubt romeros wiritng each thinking about what effects the sapce-time continuim would have on the story.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    It's the only EASIEST way to make Romero's dead movies "well meld" into a whole progressing and coherent SAGA.
    If that's easy, I don't want to hear about the hard way!

Oh, now we're picking on him again...

Undisclosed
    Ned,

DO NOT ASK ABOUT THAT!
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."