Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When theres no more room in hell...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    Screw Coldplay I want the hari krishna zombie from Dawn on drums, Bill Hinzman from Night on bass, Bub from Day on guitar and Big Daddy from Land rapping. What a group!
    I would rather have The Misfits & Rob Zombie.

Undisclosed
    Misfits? Posers... for the most of their career (not the beginning).

I hated their stereotypical performance in 'BRUISER'.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    I would rather have The Misfits & Rob Zombie.
    Ah Philly, you speak my language bro. White Zombie (for me) was the best music of Robs career although Hellbilly Deluxe is indeed a classic. The new record Educated Horses is pretty damn good too I thought.

Undisclosed
    I grew up on 'Astro-creep 2000'. That album is the very core of Rob's past, present and future work, IMHO.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Undisclosed
    I'd take a nap. Yeah.

Undisclosed
    First, make sure it's not a joke or I misunerstood the newsreader.

Second, think to myself, maybe, just maybe it'll be a positive experience in the end, and will break that continent out of the dark ages of intertribal warfare, corruption, and stupidity. Or it'll just depopulate the continent and in a few years, once the deaders decompose, new pioneers can try again.

Third, think you know somehow, someway, this will be the bug that finally gets back tothe first world and set about preparing for its arrival in North America, by buying supplies like ammo, food, water, tools, barbed wire and fence poles.

The barbed wire and fence poles would be to create tanglefoot, which is a barricade that has wire laid out in irregular patterns at between ankle and knee height, and is used to trip and break up advancing formations, like packs of deaders, so that you can shoot them.

England
    Read the Zombie Survival Code, watch the GAR films and sharpen my sword. Being in the UK, I don't have access to guns. Maybe a crossbow...

Then forget it all until they literally bump into me.

Oh no, it's too late!
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Undisclosed
    I live real close to the smoky mountains, so I'd likely stock up with as much non perishable food as my truck will hold, bring plenty of tools and supplies for barricading a rented cabin at the top of the ski slopes, and of course plenty of ammo for my modest firearm collection. Then I'd sit back and watch the TV newscasts, and wait for the inevidable outbreak in the states.

Not the best possible plan, but I'm far from any lighthouse.
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland