Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: x-files 2

Super Moderator

UK
    pfft, Lost is totally not made up willy nilly, it's the same mix of "as it goes" and "pre planned ideas" like every other show in the same vein.

What's with all the "Lost" playa hatin'...sheesh!

And that's a rhetorical question.

Like Kevin Smith said - it's a question of key points and then filling in the gaps. It's almost always like that, you can't build a house without foundations. :smug bastard smiley:

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    "Lost" is TOTALLY made up as it goes along though, you can tell.
    Agreed. I mean you can watch one episode and be totally 'lost' again by the next.
    Last edited by capncnut; 26-Dec-2006 at 06:17 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    What are people complaining about ... ALL these sorts of shows are made up as they go along.
    i just keep bringing it up cus i know it pisses you off, there i got my fix, happy boxing day folks

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    pfft, Lost is totally not made up willy nilly, it's the same mix of "as it goes" and "pre planned ideas" like every other show in the same vein.

What's with all the "Lost" playa hatin'...sheesh!

And that's a rhetorical question.

Like Kevin Smith said - it's a question of key points and then filling in the gaps. It's almost always like that, you can't build a house without foundations. :smug bastard smiley:

and im gonna make like randal did on the lord of the rings.

"heres season 1 of lost....stuck on an island....stuck on an island, **** a bear ...stuck on an island...."

"heres season 2 of lost....stuck on an island...stuck on an island...more people.....still stuck on an island"

"season 3 of lost..."

Last edited by Danny; 27-Dec-2006 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super Moderator

UK
    I must admit, your Randal of Lost is funny ... the LOTR piss take was excellent too, and I think those flicks are awesome - have all the extended 4-disc monsters lined up present and correct on those thar DVD shelves.