Thread: 360 gamer points buy movies/shows????!!!!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

360 gamer points buy movies/shows????!!!!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/...meraaction.htm

Pricing is competitive and will vary based on format, media type and whether it’s a new release movie or classic feature film. High-definition TV shows will be 240 Microsoft Points per episode and standard-definition TV shows will be 160 Microsoft Points per episode. New release movies in high definition will be 480 Microsoft Points, and standard-definition new release movies will be 320 Microsoft Points each. Classic feature films in high definition will be 360 Microsoft Points, and standard definition will be 240 Microsoft Points. After purchasing a high definition TV show or movie, gamers can download the standard definition version at no additional charge.

So... are these the achievement points you earn by playing games??? If so: awesome!!!
    Last edited by MikePizzoff; 05-Jan-2007 at 01:57 AM.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    No, those are xbox live points you purchase through live. Your gamerscore points arent used for anything.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah, xbox live microsoft points are the same as wii points you buy so many like 200 for 3 bucks or something and use em to get downloads and stuff off xbox live.
    gamerpoints are jst a new version of arcade high scores and a way of replaying games to have to play them in different ways, the two arent coonected.

capncnut
    Seeing as though I'm flogging my guts out to get my achievement points back up to their former glory. I think it's about time Microsoft worked out some kind of redeemable bonus on the marketplace for a gamer's effort and dedication to the console. Games sales would increase tenfold methinks.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn. Way to crush my hopes, Microsoft!

I completely agree with you, Capn.