Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gabe Newell - "The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just something i should point out, looking around on ebay it appears the price for ps3's has dropped from £1,500 to £300, now if there was some decent games on the console then it would be totally be worth three hundred quid, i actually could have bought one, but then like i said earlier, its the games ,not the specs of the console that make it sell and the playstation 3 doesnt have any exclusive ones yet, hell speaking as a ps-one and ps-two owner for the last 10 years i cant believe how sony's let its customers down, i mean if it takes people months to get a game up to working on your system and theres difficultys making games for it, then it doesnt matter how powerful it is, no-ones gonna buy it.
    one point for that is oblivion, people who waited for the ps3 version are only just getting it and without any of the updates, if thats gonna be a trend, i feel sorry for anyone who shelled out the notes for one cus thats just freakin' wrong.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    speaking as a ps-one and ps-two owner for the last 10 years i cant believe how sony's let its customers down, i mean if it takes people months to get a game up to working on your system and theres difficultys making games for it, then it doesnt matter how powerful it is, no-ones gonna buy it.
    Precisely the reason why I ain't shelling out £499 for it. Besides, once you play an Xbox or 360 game, there's no turning back. When the $ony were yapping on about games like Killzone (a deliberate - and failed - attempt to cash in on Halo), Microsoft were rolling out the big guns like Half Life 2 and KOTOR 2.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    one point for that is oblivion, people who waited for the ps3 version are only just getting it and without any of the updates.
    Really, I heard it was coming out for the P$3 with the Knights of the Nine expansion pack. Well, if that's how they are gonna treat their loyal fans then boy, are they gonna learn quick.