View Poll Results: OK... My 4yr old broke my Meteora cd by accident...

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put the young hoodlum up for adoption!

6 28.57%
  • Give him a second chance, but if he should so much as touch that Bee Gees CD, that's it!!

14 66.67%
  • Neil needs a mp3 player, pronto!

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK... My 4yr old broke my Meteora cd by accident...

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'll stick to my (older) System of a Down
    hell yeah. first system lp
    shame they split up really
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    Rip you collection to MP3 and get an ipod?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    Arent kids wonderful? Mine scribbled and ripped through my wedding albumn well the first page and ripped it out not good lol! I learned after that to hide EVERYTHING up my butt if I didnt want it ruined,lost or broken! Ya just learned a valuable lesson...aaaaah gotta love em' anyway ya look in to those little eyes and well you know...
    Love the BeeGees!!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    Speaking of kids wrecking stuff, I remember when I was like 3 years old I grabbed this pocket-sized copy of the Bible, which was like 60 years old or something, off the shelf and tore a bunch of pages out of it to screw them up to make "boulders" that I could put in the back of a dumpster truck of mine to play with ... my Mum wasn't best pleased, but obviously I didn't know any better at 3 years old, so I was forgiven ... hmmm ... one might say that even at 3 years old I was an athiest...

Banned User

United States
    I remember this one thing when I was 4 years old and I remember it like it was yesterday. When I was 4 I finger painted my bedroom walls then I wiped my hands all over my new comforter. I tried to wash it off and made it all worse. I was terrified that I was going to get a spanking but my parents did not get mad. I told them myself before they found out on their own and they were kinda proud that I fessed up to it and did not try to hide it. Actually I tried to move my bed to cover the wall but I was to little to do it so I felt I had to fess up to that one. I am surprised I got away with not getting spanked for I was a holly terror when I was 4/5. I always was getting into fights with the neighbor kids. I remember when I was 4/5 I was left outside unsupervised as usual and I found this dead rat infested with maggots and I was going to put it in my neighbors mailbox to piss them off and the neighbor kids mom caught me red handed. Boy i was in serious trouble. The neighbor lady made my mom clean it up.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Other than Hybrid Theory the remix cd (can't remember the title) is the best thing Linkin Park have released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    my personal favorite was Reanimation. I hated it at first but it slowly grew on me.
    That's the one.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Weirdest poll ever...

pfft, it's only Meteora ... no biggie, we're not talking the Rocky IV soundtrack here (which, if broken, would leave your life devoid of inspiration ) ... but yeah man, keep that Saturday Night Fever album on a high shelf.
    I honestly hope you are not trying to put down the Rocky IV soundtrack.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Rip you collection to MP3 and get an ipod?
    IPod? plah!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    1. Get yourself a decent size SCC Card (I think that's the one) for your phone.

2. Get a USB SCC Card reader (about a fiver from good retailers).

3. Copy music to your comp, then to your phone.

4. Obnoxiously play it whilst walking round places, but you'd probably get stabbed for that in London :P

I listen to most of my music from my phone now, just because I don't wantto put my hearing on the line

Also I voted for adoption

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    1. Get yourself a decent size SCC Card (I think that's the one) for your phone.

2. Get a USB SCC Card reader (about a fiver from good retailers).

3. Copy music to your comp, then to your phone.

4. Obnoxiously play it whilst walking round places, but you'd probably get stabbed for that in London :P

I listen to most of my music from my phone now, just because I don't wantto put my hearing on the line

Also I voted for adoption
    Mobile phone? plah!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan