Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Marvel Zombies

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill
    i hate all of you guys. my comic shop closed down 3 years ago and couriers always find a way to damage my books. I haven't read any comics since then.
    Order the book through Amazon.com once the trade paperback is released.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx
    Order the book through Amazon.com once the trade paperback is released.
    i think i'll have to do that
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill
    i think i'll have to do that
    One good thing the trade paperback may do that'll save you alot of cash in the longrun: include all the alternate covers.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx
    One good thing the trade paperback may do that'll save you alot of cash in the longrun: include all the alternate covers.
    yeah, that's a plus! I wish could have heard about the series beforehand...Marvel Comics and zombies are two of my favorite things!
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Undisclosed
    Thanks that's what I figured. Now I'm just waiting for the Ultimate FF trade that has the beginning of the story.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    If you don't approve of the packages condition - shoot the courier.
    (warning: do not put that into practice, some couriers are psyhcopaths who are crack shots with firearms on their persons)

Marvel zombies has one flaw - eating Galactus, he doesn't actually have any flesh but since this is a alternate universe it's forgivable.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by dikdik
    Why was Captain America called Colonel America? Was this just an alternate dimension thing? If so why didn't anyone else have a different name?
    its an alternate dimension so hes called that instwead of captain america, but im pretty sure hes still steve rogers....i think.

i remember reading that universe split off from the origional because when captain america was offered but declined the position of president of the states, this universe was made by the opposite choice of colonel america becoming the president.

god bless wikipedia.

Undisclosed

Check out this link.

Click on this link. Its a surprise.

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=6093

Undisclosed

Marvel Zombies...

As well as Marvel Zombies vs Army Of Darkness issues 1-5 (Issues 1 came out yesterday in the US and today in the UK) there is also the Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (Out in April) one-shot which explains how the zombies took over. Then if you are still hungry for Marvel Zombies, check out Black Panther issues 28-31 (No 28 is out in April). Also check out Army Of Darkness issue 13 as it leads into Marvel Zombies vs Army Of Darkness.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    whilst i gotta get me all of those, id like to see them after they became "the galactus", possibly breaking into another dimension, like ultimate powers conclusion or something.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    As well as Marvel Zombies vs Army Of Darkness issues 1-5 (Issues 1 came out yesterday in the US and today in the UK) there is also the Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (Out in April) one-shot which explains how the zombies took over. Then if you are still hungry for Marvel Zombies, check out Black Panther issues 28-31 (No 28 is out in April). Also check out Army Of Darkness issue 13 as it leads into Marvel Zombies vs Army Of Darkness.

Thanks for the heads up.