Thread: I finally got my hands on the Land of the Dead toys

ViP

United States

I finally got my hands on the Land of the Dead toys

The Verdict:

They are pretty cool but they suffer from similar warped dimensions as the Japanese Dawn of the Dead figures. I rank them a letter grade above the Japanese Dawn of the Dead figures but well below the damn fine work that NECA did with Flyboy and The Airport Zombie.

Land of the Dead toys by SOTA

Odd Japanese Dawn figures

NECA's Beautiful Dawn of the Dead toys

Administrator

England
    Any chance of emailing through some details, model numbers etc so I can put them in the memorabilia section
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

ViP

United States
    Sure, do you need them all or just the Land stuff?

United States
    I didnt know the re did the dawn toys. guess its ebay time.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post

Them pretty. Me wants.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They're action figures not toys!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    Sure, do you need them all or just the Land stuff?
    Land ones definately...

The Dawn ones are different to the current ones listed - http://memorabilia.homepageofthedead.com/?id=219 - so yes to those as well please
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Australia
    What took them so long? I'm sure I saw photos of these suckers around the time LAND came out in theatres.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.