Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ding Dong the witch is dead.../Jerry Falwell Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    You defend your left wing racism by picking out spelling errors on a message board?

You may continue with your dead christian celebration dance now.

Its only ok for the left to brainwash people buy forcing homosexuality on them, diversity, and tolerance of every religion as long as its not christianiy.

You justify your garbage anyway you want.

You are a very intollerant person.
    If someone has forced any type of sexuality on you, call a cop. You've been raped. Don't whine to me about it on a message board.

I'm intolerant because I find Falwell's views intolerable? Back up sparky... I didn't say that the gays, lefties, and abortionists brought on the bombings of 9/11. That was Mr. Moral Upright himself.

Heck, I'm not even lefty, I'm apolitical.

And, actually, I'm not even remotely religious.

But, Falwell was not a nice guy. He was intent on ridding this country of those he deemed impure. People that did not meet his standards.
    Read that closely...then reread it imagining it's 1940. Because Hitler had the same views.

So, before you spout off about how I'm intolerant, racist, etc. Take a good look at the purpose your fallen hero had in mind.

Some guys need everything spelled out for them...Jesus wept. Or, he would have, if he wasn't busy shipping Falwell off to Hell.

United States
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272477,00.html

I thought this place would be pissing all over his bones by now.

The man did alot for his cause.
    When is the train gonna come?

Ok everyone sing,"When is the train gonna come? !"
    Last edited by DVW5150; 16-May-2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    If someone has forced any type of sexuality on you, call a cop. You've been raped. Don't whine to me about it on a message board.

I'm intolerant because I find Falwell's views intolerable? Back up sparky... I didn't say that the gays, lefties, and abortionists brought on the bombings of 9/11. That was Mr. Moral Upright himself.

Heck, I'm not even lefty, I'm apolitical.

And, actually, I'm not even remotely religious.

But, Falwell was not a nice guy. He was intent on ridding this country of those he deemed impure. People that did not meet his standards.
    Read that closely...then reread it imagining it's 1940. Because Hitler had the same views.

So, before you spout off about how I'm intolerant, racist, etc. Take a good look at the purpose your fallen hero had in mind.

Some guys need everything spelled out for them...Jesus wept. Or, he would have, if he wasn't busy shipping Falwell off to Hell.

Yes, the left is forcing homosexuality on people who want nothing to do with it.

How many people did falwell kill? The Hitler comparison is just stupid.

He spoke out agains't morals he didn't agree with. He didn't force his views on anything through the law.

Falwell is far from a hero of mine, I never paid atention to him until he died. He spouted stupid crap, who desn't from time to time. I won't wish someone dead over thier views.

If you don't have a religion thats fine, don't disrespect mine by talking about sending people to hell.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    must...resist...temptation....

Meh, better days. Go to Hell T2T

United States
    must...resist...temptation....

Meh, better days. Go to Hell T2T
    Thats your best argument? I would expect nothing less.

I can't wait to see your intelligent dialog when the Pope dies,
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 16-May-2007 at 03:34 AM.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Even as a right-wing Conservative, I always figured Jer was kinda "out there". But to symbolically dance on his grave?

Heh.

That's just plain kooky.

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you dont need to be psychic to see this threads gonna get closed.

United States
    Thats your best argument? I would expect nothing less.

I can't wait to see your intelligent dialog when the Pope dies,
    Actually, I think the Pope is okay. He doesn't force his beliefs onto the world at large, and he stands by that ultimate Christian value of Forgiveness. Falwell was intolerant and taught hatred, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.

Am I figuratively dancing on the guy's grave? You betcha. Everytime one of these morons goes, I take a deep breath and realize that there is just that much more oxygen to go around for those of us looking to live life, not control it.

Wax on all you like T2T. The basic failure of your type, is that you can't allow others to have a different belief, feel a different way, live a different life. It has to be your way...the 'right' way.

I could honestly give a s h i t what you think, but I don't mind that you feel the need to pollute the rest of us with it. There's the rub.

capncnut
    Okay, mergage.

United States
    Actually, I think the Pope is okay. He doesn't force his beliefs onto the world at large, and he stands by that ultimate Christian value of Forgiveness. Falwell was intolerant and taught hatred, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.

Am I figuratively dancing on the guy's grave? You betcha. Everytime one of these morons goes, I take a deep breath and realize that there is just that much more oxygen to go around for those of us looking to live life, not control it.

Wax on all you like T2T. The basic failure of your type, is that you can't allow others to have a different belief, feel a different way, live a different life. It has to be your way...the 'right' way.

I could honestly give a s h i t what you think, but I don't mind that you feel the need to pollute the rest of us with it. There's the rub.

You are just a sad sick little person.

Falwell isn't my type. I don't tell people how to live thier life. For some reason you think the liberals can impose thier love everyone and morals are offensive agenda on the world and thats somehow ok. When someone whos vies offends you speaks its a different ball game i guess. Now back to you enjoying the death of a christian, allah akbar.

Super Moderator

Germany
    I hope you all got that out of your system.

Please cut the mudslinging and name calling. If it continues I will close the thread and contact the offending parties.

United States
    *shrugs*

The dude has no 'sence' of humour, Kaos. What can I say?!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    I hope you all got that out of your system.

Please cut the mudslinging and name calling. If it continues I will close the thread and contact the offending parties.
    Wait, the song? "Whens the train gonna come?"
    Okay peace.

You are just a sad sick little person.

Falwell isn't my type. I don't tell people how to live thier life. For some reason you think the liberals can impose thier love everyone and morals are offensive agenda on the world and thats somehow ok. When someone whos vies offends you speaks its a different ball game i guess. Now back to you enjoying the death of a christian, allah akbar.
    Hmm, Alah Akbar huh? It is you that are offended. Not admitting to your self that you cant stand other peoples views and 'proslitizing'.That, my right-wing friend, is a sign of a mental disorder that originates from the generation that brought us the Crusades! Remember the Crusades?! A Great time for all!
    Why is imposing love wrong? Did not Jesus impose love?
    The most offensive agenda is the shadow that hides itself.
    Its funny how you contribute very little in actual subjective ideas here.
    Its all ..." 'Round , 'round, attack, attack ; like angry ants, mad for the smell of gasoline."
    Good bye , good luck.
    Get well soon!
    Last edited by DVW5150; 16-May-2007 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost/fascist fear
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States

whatever

tied you calling anyone stupid is **** .......you ****ed up words in every post you made in this thread dumbass, the guys dead who cares let it go.
    good...bad.....im the one with the gun.

David says:
    think they covered Wolverine's pecker in that crap?
    loshermanodeloso@hotmail.com says:
    well ofcourse
    David says:
    guy gets a hard on and the last thing the bitch hears is SNIKT?

Super Moderator

Germany
    Topic is closed. This is not a bitchfest forum folks.