Thread: Michael Jackson killed who?

United States

Michael Jackson killed who?

No really Michael Jackson, 24 of Ladson killed an elderly couple... in one of the most horrifying ways... burying them alive. I was reading my local news rag and the story caught my eye because it said 'shockingly evil' and it was actually obscene. 4 people in their late teens/early twenties buried an elderly Jacksonville, Fla. couple after getting their banking info and PIN numbers. The sad part is that the couple were highschool sweethearts who wound up marrying other people and divorcing them. The wife was even shot and nearly died after her second husband attempted to kill her before turning the gun on himself. Eventually they were reunited like 20 years after last knowing each other and soon married.

And as if it couldn't get any more tragic? They sold the stepdaughter of a friend of theirs a car and she promised to make payments to the couple... she and her beau MJ befriended the couple and stayed with them occasionally when they found out the couple had some decent cashola in the bank. Which was when they devised their scheme. Its most sad that the 2 other people who killed them got into the home of the elderly couple after asking if they could use their phone.

For all intents and purposes these old folks sounded like some nice old people and its truly tragic that people they trusted wound up turning on them for a dollar and killing them in such a horrid way. The only comfort is that at the very least they died together instead of alone.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    the nicest people allwaqys seem to get kicked when there down, repeatedly, huh?

Kazakhstan
    horrible stuff. its hard to believe four people emotionless and robotic enough to bury two weeping elderly people who are totally in love and had helped said people out, all knew each other. maybe there's a lot of these people about. arseholes.

its a bit like when the black power ranger and his wife murdered those two people by asking to test drive their boat, then tying them to the anchor and drowning them.

can you think of anything more horrible than seeing your wife/girlfriend being tied to an anchor and drowned in front of you... ...for a boat?

makes it even weirder that it was the power ranger. hope they threw away the key
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's sad....but I can't say that I'm surprised.

The world is full of sick and twisted f*cks like these.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    its a bit like when the black power ranger and his wife murdered those two people by asking to test drive their boat, then tying them to the anchor and drowning them.

wha?-who?-were?, that went over my rader, when did hat happen?

United States

actually liam...there is something worse

*hellsing it happened about a year ago in Newport Beach

There was a case in Oregon in the 80s where a husband and wife were camping together in the boonies. There was a family of four camping nearby but they were relatively homeless and staying there on a semi-permanent basis. The family had basically no money and the father and son asked the couple for some bread to use to go fishing. They weren't going to fish with bread they were going to eat it obviously. The couple of course not knowing that said hey we know how to get worms to come to you! A little mustard in the ground later... while they had the bait they didn't catch any fish. They part company after a day of fishing....

In the middle of the night the couple wakes up to bright headlamps on their tent and the husband wakes up... a supposed police officer approaches then... one thing leads to another the family (the husband was basically keeping his family hostage IMO) takes them hostage and well the wife gets sexually abused in front of her husband...the husband tries to distract their captor by running away so he goes after the husband. The wife escapes but she's of course tied up and yada yada yada... thank god the couple were reunited the family was taken into custody and the states idea of justice was served to the captors.

another something worse...

read the life of Doris Duke... she basically trusted everyone and one after the other after the other they all betrayed her and used her and eventually her own personal staff killed her. Technically it wasn't the whole staff who killed her but by letting her butler do it they basically allowed it to happen so they're just as guilty imho...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html