Thread: New Zombie Book

Undisclosed

New Zombie Book

For those of you interested I just read a new zombie book. The Phoenix Gene it has a great story line. A gene designed to eliminate Alzhimers. Gets loose and turns the living into zombies. The main charcter then travels across the country trying to make it to his son's home. The characters are not the best written and the dialogue is a little flat. It is still a good read
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 23-Jun-2007 at 03:18 PM.

United States

Hmmmm... me thinks you are Mr. Webb...lol

Give us some details at least, I went to Amazon and there is little info on there except that Terry Webb suggested the book be searchable as keyword zombies...

Canada
    thanks for the heads up ill have to order it.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsyfn View Post

Hmmmm... me thinks you are Mr. Webb...lol

Give us some details at least, I went to Amazon and there is little info on there except that Terry Webb suggested the book be searchable as keyword zombies...

That's what i was gonna say. Give is something to pique our interest.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"