Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blindfold CD review

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    The people at this site are like a little club. 90% of the time we support each other in their endeavors.
    90%??? ***Checks club book regulations.*** I've been in violation.

No, seriously. THey were good songs. It doesn't hurt that I generally listen to rock, but a buddy of my dad's is trying to make it in the country music scene. And honestly, that guy was better than the new Toby Keith crap (I only know cause I saw it on Colbert).

Let me know if you post anymore songs.
    A penny for the old guy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Graebel View Post
    Yep you've been a naughty girl. Welcome back by the way. Been a while. It's always good to have a woman's perspective around.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States

Boob tube skeezicks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrfp7UlEESU

Its nice little time waster w/ visuals from Doom 3

Let me know if you post anymore songs.
    Click above gets you there.
    Last edited by DVW5150; 22-Jun-2007 at 02:22 AM. Reason: link is in the quote by accident..
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That was awesome thnx. So that's where the name for the thread in games dicussion came from.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Yep you've been a naughty girl. Welcome back by the way. Been a while. It's always good to have a woman's perspective around.
    Yeah, I had to step out for a while. However I got to see Grindhouse and 28 Weeks Later in the same month and it revitalized my zombie love. (yes, I understand that they're 'technically' not zombies - but still.)

Nice link, DVW!!! I think I hate you. You're a great muscian and you play Doom better than I do.
    A penny for the old guy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, I had to step out for a while. However I got to see Grindhouse and 28 Weeks Later in the same month and it revitalized my zombie love. (yes, I understand that they're 'technically' not zombies - but still.)

Nice link, DVW!!! I think I hate you. You're a great muscian and you play Doom better than I do.

Don't hate congradulate.

Please post a review of those movies if you get a chance. I wanna know if they're worth picking up on dvd. thnx.

United States
    Don't hate congradulate.

Please post a review of those movies if you get a chance. I wanna know if they're worth picking up on dvd. thnx.
    Oh, yer darn tootin' they is !
    I will be getting Grindhouse & 28 Weeks the day they come out on dvd
    *chomps at bit*

I am glad that Blindfold is making an impression here...
    Its Captcnut that made this start rolling ...
    Last edited by DVW5150; 24-Jun-2007 at 03:07 AM. Reason: put kids to sleep...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."