Thread: accurate survey?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

accurate survey?

I don't know what you guys think but i always say that people lie about their sexual history. Ask a man how many partners he's had and he'll most likely double it to sound like a stud. Ask a woman and she'll cut the number in half not to look like a tramp. What do you guys think?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    im being honest now,ive had 7 sexual partners,2 of whom were right f*&*&!! nice and tight!! the first one was that wet, that when i was thrusting in and out, it made a 'slurping' noise!!
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    im being honest now,ive had 7 sexual partners,2 of whom were right f*&*&!! nice and tight!! the first one was that wet, that when i was thrusting in and out, it made a 'slurping' noise!!
    "Too much information" has never been more of an applicable phrase...never.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    "Too much information" has never been more of an applicable phrase...never.
    Definitely tmi and bordering on innapropriate. There are women here dude. You could have said the same thing much more tactfully imo.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I say it depends highly on who asks them. For instance a man asks his pal how many women he's had and he's likely to double it. His potential girlfriend asks him how many he's had and he's likely to halve it. For women i'd say it depends on how they view the person who asks them. I worked with this woman who at 27 had admitted to having an obscene amount of lovers for anyone but judging by her general demeanor and habits i'd venture to guess she wasn't lying. We were all relatively good friends and non judgemental so we had no reason to lie. I personally dont care how people view the number of people i've had sex with because I have sex safely. I beleve people who dont get tested regularly are more apt to lying about sexual partners because they wouldn't know if they're spreading anything and they would have an incentive to lie one way or another just to get laid yet again.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I say it depends highly on who asks them. For instance a man asks his pal how many women he's had and he's likely to double it. His potential girlfriend asks him how many he's had and he's likely to halve it. For women i'd say it depends on how they view the person who asks them. I worked with this woman who at 27 had admitted to having an obscene amount of lovers for anyone but judging by her general demeanor and habits i'd venture to guess she wasn't lying. We were all relatively good friends and non judgemental so we had no reason to lie. I personally dont care how people view the number of people i've had sex with because I have sex safely. I beleve people who dont get tested regularly are more apt to lying about sexual partners because they wouldn't know if they're spreading anything and they would have an incentive to lie one way or another just to get laid yet again.
    also, people who are looking to impress or fit into a certain group will lie as well. I think if there wasn't anything wrong with it, why would you half to lie?

United States
    Oh I totall yagree that people would lie in order to fit into a certain group but who wants to be pals with someone who they would have to lie to in order to be liked by? That relationships gonna last a while... not
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Oh I totall yagree that people would lie in order to fit into a certain group but who wants to be pals with someone who they would have to lie to in order to be liked by? That relationships gonna last a while... not
    someone who is not comfortable with who they are, which unfortunately is very prevalent inour society.

United States
    whata buncha losers

Undisclosed
    im married so i have no reason to lie when i say my wife is number 32

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Now that we're on the subject what is an acceptable number of men for women to sleep with before she's considered a ho? i now if my wife said 32 i'd hurl.

Undisclosed
    if my wife said 32 i'd hurl her out the door ( does that make me a hypocrite )

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why because you apply the same double standard they've been victimizing us with for years? I say no.