Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quite un-zombielike

Super Moderator

UK
    Likewise I've got no problem with Big Daddy ... but Clark's interpretation doesn't really fit with zombie lore, nor with the rest of the zombies in the flick (except Blades zombie ). I'd figure it would come down to Clark himself and not enough time with GAR, we also don't know if Clark is all that into zombies films - certainly not to our level, ho ho!

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    i like some of the big daddy stuff and i hate other bd things

-gunmachine moments(i like the way the zombie shoots,itīs kinda cool)
    -hammer moments.
    -when he see the green in the river...

hate
    -groargsss and raws(when he feels pity for other zombies,bad acting)
    -the "wenstern" look when he kill kauffman and cholo.
    -he donīt eat flesh...why???

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    But didn't you think that the Blades zombie was also a bit too "un-zombie-like" in his movements? I watched that clip again when flicking through the Sky Movies channels and suddenly thought that Savini's zombie acting wasn't exactly up-to-snuff, the movements were a bit-too fluid.

Still, the movie rocks balls!
    That's a notable exception for the simple reason that Blades is a badass, dead or alive.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm View Post
    But you have to remember Big Daddy was showing this awarness also and the argument I suppose could be that all the zombies were getting more intelligent.
    That would be the case it would seem. However, the zombies in big daddy's group presumably had years to evolve. Cholo on the other hand had just turned which does indeed seem incosistent.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"