Thread: I met Robert Joy this evening

Undisclosed

I met Robert Joy this evening

It's that time again here in MA, Rock&Shock, this evening I met Robert Joy aka Charlie from LOTD...awesome guy who also agreed to do an interview for DEAD-CENTRAL.com...so you'll be seeing that soon...& Tomorrow I will be meeting the one & only BUB !! yep..Howard Sherman !!! I am soooo hyped!!
    any who... a pic of Robert & I :

designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

capncnut
    S**tski! That dude was the nuts in 'Desperately Seeking Susan'. Don't forget to ask Howard how Aunt Elisha is!
    Last edited by capncnut; 14-Oct-2006 at 04:29 PM.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    wow!! i´m searching for information about the land shooting.it would be great read on.i´m also searching for your pedro miguel interview.good job man!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Was he a nice guy? Was he a fan of Gar's work previously both zombie and non zombie related? How does he feel knowing thta GAR geeks like us will be scrutinizing his work for years to come and that he's basically immortal now?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"