Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've always wanted to do it...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    but securtiy in the malls usually have litte man syndrome
    What do you expect from rent a cops. Most of them are people who couldn't cut it in the army or police force.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What do you expect from rent a cops. Most of them are people who couldn't cut it in the army or police force.
    thats true. some idiot here in town told me and a buddy of mine we couldnt film in the mall once.....he followed us til we put the cam away..but some little white kids with mommy and daddys camera got not a word said to them. shows u what kind of town toledo is,right?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    thats true. some idiot here in town told me and a buddy of mine we couldnt film in the mall once.....he followed us til we put the cam away..but some little white kids with mommy and daddys camera got not a word said to them. shows u what kind of town toledo is,right?
    We all knows what goes on there.

anyway... I think this is going to be a right of passage. We're all going to have to make the trip out to monroeville mall and have at that thing.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    We all knows what goes on there.

anyway... I think this is going to be a right of passage. We're all going to have to make the trip out to monroeville mall and have at that thing.
    im only 3 hours away from it,tops. if we could all meet up it'd be grand. remember....no showing the cameras til we're inside. we gotta split up in about 5 groups and share pictures

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    i taped my lil bro doing it too! but i dont have a youtube account. any other suggestions for posting our vid's? yeah leo, any bystanders get upset? this lady was all mad at us.

I waited until nobody was around. My girlfriend gave me the signal that the coast was clear and I just jumped up and went. I was surprised how fast you can get going once you start!

United States
    That was awesome. Did you get a load of those people on the escalator next to you? They were like WTF? Why'd he do that? Any dead head would have known. When i go to that mall for the 30th anny i simply must do that. If you want we could also re-enact the scene where roger and peter are trying to get the jc penny doors open. Ah, boyhood fantasies.
    i hate to break this to you man...... there are no longer doors like that at jc penney. but yeah, i'm glad the link works!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I hear that there supposed to have a 30th anny thing. We could do it then. You know we're going to have to re-enact some scenes right? Who knows when we'll ever get back there again. After we finish getting autographs from all the people from the movie who are sure to be there of course.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I hear that there supposed to have a 30th anny thing. We could do it then. You know we're going to have to re-enact some scenes right? Who knows when we'll ever get back there again. After we finish getting autographs from all the people from the movie who are sure to be there of course.
    sounds like a plan.

United States
    that just went on the top of my things to do before i reanimate list
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i hate to break this to you man...... there are no longer doors like that at jc penney.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Atleast there's still santa right?.....RIGHT!?!

United States
    santa? maybe in december
    look for yourself! penney's:

Undisclosed

Thumbs up

He should have renacted screwdriver zombie on his ass!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    santa? maybe in december
    look for yourself! penney's:
    That's terrible. There should have been a movement by the fans to save that place from alteration. That place is a landmark for dead heads. From what i read everyone who goes there in hopes of seeing the legendary mall from the film comes out of it sorely disapointed. I hear the owners of the mall are real uptight as well.