Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its about time someone takes on Ann Coulter

United States
    I grew up in a staunchly Democratic household but prefer the company of other political groups. I hate people who agree with everything on every issue. Its more fun to debate. Ironically though I grew up thinking I was Republican because I felt all morally superior to everyone I knew and then when I began to focus on issues I felt while I hold to some standards i'm more of a Democrat ... but a conservative one

Ann Coulter is the person in school saying everyone sucks... we should all attack her during PE with dodgeballs...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    She needs the Old Yeller treatment: Take her out back and shoot her, she is a rabid dog.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    LMAO rabid dog... you guys are great
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Ironically though I grew up thinking I was Republican because I felt all morally superior to everyone

It's funny that you say that because that's exactly how conservative republicans act. They are very intolerant of other/new ideas. When they say let's work together and put our differences aside, they really mean give up what YOU believe and get with the program. Also, why do we feel we have to label ourselves anyway. When you do that you also tag yourself as holding all the beliefs that affiliation entails. Don't box yourself in.

If ever there was a textbook example of the word c*nt coulter is it.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Christmas Island
    When you guys drag Coulter out back for a lynchin' or whatever don't forget her smug boyfriend Sean Hannity. Probably the most repulsive pair on TV or anywhere for that matter.

United States
    and bill o reilly!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    don't forget about your boy Geraldo.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Vanity, and Laura Ingraham should all be drawn and quartered. Right now my eyes are on Ron Paul--a true Conservative.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Vanity, and Laura Ingraham should all be drawn and quartered. Right now my eyes are on Ron Paul--a true Conservative.
    It's sad that he's considerd a whacko by his own party. I was offended and knew this country was going down hill when ron paul opined why the "evil doers" we're at war with hate us. Rudy had a fit and actually asked him to retract his statement. I was like WFT? Isn't this america? We can't express different opinions anymore? Republicans really don't like their people to voice anything other thatn the party line, especially on the war. There's an old line: Democrats want to fall in love with their candidates, republicans want their candidates to fall in line, NUFF' SAID.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    It's sad that he's considerd a whacko by his own party. I was offended and knew this country was going down hill when ron paul opined why the "evil doers" we're at war with hate us. Rudy had a fit and actually asked him to retract his statement. I was like WFT? Isn't this america? We can't express different opinions anymore? Republicans really don't like their people to voice anything other thatn the party line, especially on the war. There's an old line: Democrats want to fall in love with their candidates, republicans want their candidates to fall in line, NUFF' SAID.
    Considering how much money Ghouliani has milked from 9/11, it's not surprising. Fear keeps the cash flowing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Considering how much money Ghouliani has milked from 9/11, it's not surprising. Fear keeps the cash flowing.
    I don't see how he could win the republican nomination. He's too liberal on the social issues and 9-11 is the only platform he has. Truth be told he didn't even handle that very well.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I don't see how he could win the republican nomination. He's too liberal on the social issues and 9-11 is the only platform he has. Truth be told he didn't even handle that very well.

Dressing up in drag didn't help either .

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    and it's not only that one time. He's got like three or for seperate appearances in drag. So much for a manly image.