Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Romero's Trilogy Trivia Challange

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Hey I just check out who played Martinez out of curiosity. Turns out it was the same actor who played Ted Fisher in Day! I had no idea.
    That's up for debate. Read the john ampalas is martinez thread to se what i mean as he is never actually credited for it in the movie.

As for the question, that's a tough one. In one version i have, i can't recall which right now, they're in the shadows and you can't see much of anything. In another you can clearly see one. I'm going to say one.

How many plaid shirts appeared in the film?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Darth, it was the 70's, plaid and bellbottoms were in

Let's see
    1) The airport zombie
    2) 3 of the hunters
    3) zombie peter shoots while blocking
    the doors with fran, roger and stephen
    4)another kid zombie one of the raiders shot

I'd say 6...and I'm sure I missed some.

In NOTLD what else does Ben find in the
    closet besides a rifle

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's up for debate. Read the john ampalas is martinez thread to se what i mean as he is never actually credited for it in the movie.

As for the question, that's a tough one. In one version i have, i can't recall which right now, they're in the shadows and you can't see much of anything. In another you can clearly see one. I'm going to say one.

How many plaid shirts appeared in the film?
    I accept the answer "one nipple" as correct, however you can see Stephen's as well, so it was a trick question!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    Darth, it was the 70's, plaid and bellbottoms were in

Let's see
    1) The airport zombie
    2) 3 of the hunters
    3) zombie peter shoots while blocking
    the doors with fran, roger and stephen
    4)another kid zombie one of the raiders shot

I'd say 6...and I'm sure I missed some.

In NOTLD what else does Ben find in the
    closet besides a rifle
    A bunch of junk, shoebox of ammo AND a pair of woman's slip on shoes

My question: The redneck posse having a good time were drinking what brand of beer?
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 19-Jul-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Canada
    Iron City, which isn't made anymore. Apparently.

Who is the first zombie to remember
    a part of their past?

United States
    Iron City, which isn't made anymore. Apparently.

Who is the first zombie to remember
    a part of their past?
    Miguel from project 107, because he remembered enjoying the way his girlfriend tasted. No just kidding.

Hard to say, because it could be argued that all those zombies trying to get to the mall were doing so because they remembered that they wanted to get in there even though they didn't know why.

Stephen, maybe, because he remembered where the stairwell was hidden. I will defer to you however because I am not sure this is the response you were looking for.
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Canada
    Stephen was who I was thinking about.
    You got it Yojimbo.

Why are the zombies afraid of fire?
    My wife has a good theory on this
    I'll share later

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think it's because they are operating on primordial instinct. Fire is universally feared among animals.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I think it's because they are operating on primordial instinct. Fire is universally feared among animals.
    Hence the use of flamethrowers on the original ALIEN. If that was the question then that would make Darth correct and next in line.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    How many zombies actually got a credit in dawn?

Canada
    Four zombies
    The Nurse
    The guy with Roger's gun
    The elevator zombie

and now Rusty draws a damn blank of who the fourth is

As for the fire ? I asked early, my wife says the zombies are
    afraid of fire cause of what peter says, "when there is no more
    room in hell, the dead will walk the earth" she thinks that the
    zombies go to hell, and get sent back cause there is no room,
    hence they fear fire.

What slang racis name does Rhodes call Johnny just before
    he orders Steel to beat him up.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Four zombies
    The Nurse
    The guy with Roger's gun
    The elevator zombie

and now Rusty draws a damn blank of who the fourth is

As for the fire ? I asked early, my wife says the zombies are
    afraid of fire cause of what peter says, "when there is no more
    room in hell, the dead will walk the earth" she thinks that the
    zombies go to hell, and get sent back cause there is no room,
    hence they fear fire.

What slang racis name does Rhodes call Johnny just before
    he orders Steel to beat him up.

It's actually 5 zombies.

Good theory by the missus.

Jungle bunny

All this discussion about john amplas' character in dawn and he didn't even get a credit for it. However he is credited with something else. What is it?

United States
    It's actually 5 zombies.

Good theory by the missus.

Jungle bunny

All this discussion about john amplas' character in dawn and he didn't even get a credit for it. However he is credited with something else. What is it?
    Casting Director?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Casting Director?
    I don't know if he was the director but he's credited with casting. I guess that qualifies.

Your turn.

United States
    I don't know if he was the director but he's credited with casting. I guess that qualifies.

Your turn.
    For Knightriders: what currently famous and well known actor during an audition for a supporting castmember role got angry and accused George A. Romero of being a racist?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    For Knightriders: what currently famous and well known actor during an audition for a supporting castmember role got angry and accused George A. Romero of being a racist?
    You got me there. I have to admit that outside of his dead films i'm not too good with trivia on him. I just don't enjoy his other films that much.