Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Dead Rising [Help, Tips] thread

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Now, hells, why would I use Google when there is a "Dead Rising Help/Tips" thread?
    You can try this walkthrough:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox3...sing_saint.txt

I believe that's the one I used to get the "Saint" Achievement.

Good luck !!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Now, hells, why would I use Google when there is a "Dead Rising Help/Tips" thread?
    well can you remember every survivors location off by heart?

Administrator

England
    am i the only one here who hasn't used a guide?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i didnt. hence why i got it on launch but still aint got the easy oens like clothes horse done yet.

Administrator

England
    yeah im struggling with ones like clothes horse and gourmet..

guides... pssphh.. you might aswell just put on infinite health and inifite katana

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah i feel the same way, if you cant play a game using skill and having fun instead of cheating go buy a dvd instead and save yourself the effort and just sit there.

Administrator

England
    yet your giving links to guides

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I seriously don't think the saint achievement could be... achieved... without using a guide. Unless you played the game a ton of times and had the memory of a computer.

Administrator

England
    ive got clothes horse without the use of a guide, am up to 40 acheivements out of 50. i aint stopping til i get 50, i love this game too much.

I need help bigtime though guys, who is portrait number 76 in your notebook? its the only one missing and its stopping me getting another acheivement. its pissing me off.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    ive got clothes horse without the use of a guide, am up to 40 acheivements out of 50. i aint stopping til i get 50, i love this game too much.

I need help bigtime though guys, who is portrait number 76 in your notebook? its the only one missing and its stopping me getting another acheivement. its pissing me off.
    Andy, I believe that might be Tad. He is a guy being held by Kent the crazy photographer. You have to make sure you are at the second meeting with Kent on time so that you can rescue him. If you are late, he'll be dead by the time you get there.

I hope that was the answer you were looking for.

I to want to eventually get all 50 achievements. I have 48 now & only need 5 Day & 7 Day Survivor to complete the full 50.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker65 View Post
    Andy, I believe that might be Tad. He is a guy being held by Kent the crazy photographer. You have to make sure you are at the second meeting with Kent on time so that you can rescue him. If you are late, he'll be dead by the time you get there.

I hope that was the answer you were looking for.

I to want to eventually get all 50 achievements. I have 48 now & only need 5 Day & 7 Day Survivor to complete the full 50.
    Ahhhhhh... that'll be why he's the only one not in my notebook! ive never bothered with kent, always kill him on day one the annoying shiite lol

I got 5 day survivor, i managed to live until about half way into day 6 then the machette guy out of crisplips killed me. i was seriously gutted, im gonna go for 7 day survivor again! by the way, the laser sword is amazing!

The acheivements ive not got are :

Tour Guide
    Frank the Pimp
    Full Set
    Gourmet
    Census Taker
    Psycho Collector
    PP Collector
    Transmissionary
    7 Day Survivor

Alot are stupid ones im sure i should have, like Full set, tad is the only person missing in my notebook so thats mine easilly.. im sure ive eaten everytype of food but i havn't got gourmet yet, but again i wont use a guide like everyone says... i want all 50 acheivements without a guide. 7 day surivor was in my grasp until that machette guy took it off me.. ive been taking photo's of every psycho and every survivor i find, but psycho collector and census taker still evade me..

you see what i mean? stupid ones that i should have! ive done all the hard ones.

capncnut
    I have to admit, you've done well without a guide but hey, if you had used one you'd be all finished by now. Oh and reading tips threads counts as guide reading too.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Ahhhhhh... that'll be why he's the only one not in my notebook! ive never bothered with kent, always kill him on day one the annoying shiite lol

I got 5 day survivor, i managed to live until about half way into day 6 then the machette guy out of crisplips killed me. i was seriously gutted, im gonna go for 7 day survivor again! by the way, the laser sword is amazing!

The acheivements ive not got are :

Tour Guide
    Frank the Pimp
    Full Set
    Gourmet
    Census Taker
    Psycho Collector
    PP Collector
    Transmissionary
    7 Day Survivor

Alot are stupid ones im sure i should have, like Full set, tad is the only person missing in my notebook so thats mine easilly.. im sure ive eaten everytype of food but i havn't got gourmet yet, but again i wont use a guide like everyone says... i want all 50 acheivements without a guide. 7 day surivor was in my grasp until that machette guy took it off me.. ive been taking photo's of every psycho and every survivor i find, but psycho collector and census taker still evade me..

you see what i mean? stupid ones that i should have! ive done all the hard ones.
    Out of the acievements you haven't gotten I had the most trouble with "Frank The Pimp".

For "Gourmet" you have to make sure that on top of all the food you have to eat you also drink every combination of juice that you can make.

United States
    little advice. dont go to the food court past day 4 on survival mode it will free up. 4 hours away from day 5 achievment

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    that sucks, im assuming you meant freeze right?

y'know i aint been playing my 360 much, cept' for oblivion which i restarted, and its great to notice new thigns like finding an old church full of coffins on the shore of a beach full of necromancers, and a town with mutants under it in tunnel in the woods, i fookin' love oblivion) ...anway im tempted to get dead rising again, if only to tide me up till half life 2, halo 3 (maybe) ,alan wake, bioshock and possibly bullet wich,

and silent hill 5 , if it is actually coming out, right now i think it may be more an urban egend like the boogeyman.