Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Balls of the Dead: Reborn

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    " The balls of the dead will be delivered over to specially equipped sqads of the national gaurd!"

"i've removed the balls from this one, there's nothing left but brain and limbs and still it funtions."

Undisclosed
    "How much balls do we have left?"

"Not much."

"Alright."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by swellman View Post
    "How much balls do we have left?"

"Not much."

"Alright."
    lol

"Anybody around here fu*ks with my balls they get court martialled, they get executed."

Undisclosed
    First their was "Night of the living balls".
    Then their was "Dawn of the balls"
    And now the darkest day of balls man has ever seen:

George A. Romero's

Day of the balls

United States
    "You must stop the killing or lose the balls"
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    NOTLD- " You can be balls down there, I'm balls up here."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I thought that some of the newer members would get a laugh out of this one.

Feel free to add your own.

This is the greatest thread ever by the way... NUFF SAID!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    This is the greatest thread ever by the way... NUFF SAID!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i'm running this balls farm now frankestein and i want to know what the fu*k you're doing with my balls!"
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post

LOL

That's not actually true cap. I still care about this one. There are probably alot of people who couldn't care less about older threads such as this one. However, there are alot of new members who haven't seen this before. I want them to laugh their asses off just as i did when i first read it. How else would they know about it unless they stumbled upon it accidentally? As older members it's up to us to put the newer members onto truly classic sh8t. Let them decide if it's worthy of their attention and if the don't care they reserve the right to pass it over.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    LOL

That's not actually true cap. I still care about this one. There are probably alot of people who couldn't care less about older threads such as this one. However, there are alot of new members who haven't seen this before. I want them to laugh their asses off just as i did when i first read it. How else would they know about it unless they stumbled upon it accidentally? As older members it's up to us to put the newer members onto truly classic sh8t. Let them decide if it's worthy of their attention and if the don't care they reserve the right to pass it over.
    yeah, sorry - I love this thread...never seen it before, I've been in tears for about 15 mins...

"The question is, the first question is always....are these balls? No they are not...balls in the true sense of the word implies an interspecies activity..."

"we gotta do is block those entrances, the balls are the answer... we put one at each door..."

"Blow all their balls off, **** man...this is better than I got!"

"You're Rod right?"...."Rod balls"

"we got an idea, maybe we can make it to the balls...."
    "what balls?"
    "any balls"
    "where you headed?"
    "straight UP" (rather than down)

"Any of you people leaving balls behind?"
    "an ex-ball"
    "an ex-ball"
    "How about you Peter?"
    "Two balls"
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 24-Sep-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    Excellent - well, seeing as Diary of the Dead is the new kid on the block:

We made a film - the one I'm going to show you now. Actually, Jason was the one who wanted to make it. Like that cameraman from Channel 10, he wanted to upload it so that people, you, could be told the truth. The film was shot with a Panasonic HDX-900 and an HBX-200. I did the final cut on Jason's balls. I've added music occasionally for effect, hoping to scare you. You see, in addition to trying to tell you the truth, I am hoping to scare you so that maybe you'll wake up. Maybe you won't make any of the same mistakes that we made. Anyway, here it is, Jason Creed's The Balls of Death.

How many times have I told you? Dead things don't move fast. You're a corpse, for Christ's sakes. If you run that fast, your balls are gonna snap off.
    (A little one there for the "I Am Zombie Man" fans. )

This is most certainly a bit of thread necromancy I approve of.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 24-Sep-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Excellent - well, seeing as Diary of the Dead is the new kid on the block:

(A little one there for the "I Am Zombie Man" fans. )

This is most certainly a bit of thread necromancy I approve of.
    Classic dude. I haven't even thought of the two newer films!!

That's certainly a whole lot more material to work with. I believe that when this idea first hatched not much was done with land if at all.

You know i'm not that big on land but boy is this a good excuse to watch it again!!

My only point was that everyone hasn't had a chance to view this and like MZ this is a thread i love. There's not many that are funnier thann this one i'll tell you that much.

You could say "why play that old beatles music? No one cares about it anymore". But there Might be youngins out there who never had the priviledge of hearing their music. Would they be better off not knowing the Beatles existed? Or could we just put them on to it and let them decide if they like it? I vote the latter.

Furthermore, Ben and Cooper have a great exchange in the remake. Tom is giving them the run down on how they came to be there. A frustrated Cooper hollers, " DAMMITT!! We have heard all this before"!! Ben retorts, " I didn't here it before Cooper". So even though Cooper had probably heard the story AD NAUSEUM, it was important and informative to those who had not and was worth repeating.

Anyways, cheers guys !!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Sure this one has been done:

"All you've given me is a mouthful of greek balls...."

"we just lost 2 balls because of this mother****er"

"forget it billy boy, it's a dead place...like all the others you know...listen...you can hear it over the balls"

"some of these balls have been rotting down here since the 2nd world war"

"mcdermott doesn't have decent balls, now you're telling me you don't have the **** you need?"

"fix it man, can't you fix it?"...."FIX WHAT?"...."fix the balls man, we got the manual here we can FIX IT!"

"It's good balls, Charlie. No such thing as nice balls"

"that's why I love you charlie, you still believe in balls"

"we don't negotiate with balls"
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 24-Sep-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    "Balls Man. . .they creep me out"
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."