Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your latest 360 achievement

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    It's the Zelda game that I've always wanted but never got.....
    that's a bold statement. is it that good? comparable to the zelda series? i've not played the first, but from what i've heard from two buddies, it was epic. i've thought about checking fable 2 out, and noticed lots of others on my friends list doing so...comparing it to zelda has now sparked my curiosity.

Undisclosed
    I got the archmage achievement by killing more than 5 enemies with a spell. I leveled up my Shock to level 5. *S*

Super Moderator

UK
    Hellsing - beyond the freezing issue that only some people had with GTA IV (I never had it at all like many, except one minor, very short pause when loading merely one area of the map), GTA IV wasn't buggy in my experience.

Speaking of bugs, I had one on Saints Row 2 yesterday. I got set on fire, but the fire didn't go out, but my health wasn't going down. I was just walking around on fire only able to move, right bikes and shoot. So I flung myself into the nearest ocean to correct the glitch.

Let me know what Dead Space is like, I'd be interested in playing it on PC when I get a new rig, especially considering that I really liked Doom 3.

United States
    Got 3 more in Saint's Row 2:

Vengeance - Exacted revenge on Julius
    Do Not Talk About It - Completed all levels of Fight Club
    Still Addicted to tha Row - Played Saints Row 2 in single player or co-op for a combined 50 hours

Super Moderator

UK
    FIFTY HOURS???!!!

I've done 12 and thought that was doing well.

I'm at 36% currently, been doing a lot of activites and strongholds especially in addition to some missions, but I've certainly got plenty of story mode left to do.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    FIFTY HOURS???!!!

I've done 12 and thought that was doing well.

I'm at 36% currently, been doing a lot of activites and strongholds especially in addition to some missions, but I've certainly got plenty of story mode left to do.
    Believe me, that achievement came up on me & I didn't even realize . I'm at 71% right now. I've spent time on pretty much everything including finishing all the missions including the "secret" mission. Plus, I've spent a good amout of time just causing all sorts of mayhem in the city .

Undisclosed
    I got the bunny kill on Fable 2.
    Last edited by slickwilly13; 24-Oct-2008 at 08:08 PM.

United States
    Swinger in fable two..

"You had sex with more then one person...And well why do you think we blacked out the screen?"
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    my character who looks like zorro/a pimp/ a pirate married a bar wench, but to sound like mo' she aint putting out for love nor baconators.

United States
    im so pissed when i got master wizard i didnt get the achievment for it but i some how got arch mage. HOW DO I SKIP AN ACHIEVMENT I WOULD HAVE HAD 1000 PTS FOR A GAME

sigh

Undisclosed
    I got the achievement on Fable 2 for a high dive, finding another hero, and getting a high fame score.

United States
    secret achievement in N+ : Practice makes perfect (die 1000 times in single player mode)

Super Moderator

UK
    My recent Saints Row 2 achievements:

Seppuku - 40gp - defeat the Ronin
    Brother's Keeper - 40gp - defeat the Brotherhood
    Remind me of the Babe - 40gp - defeat the Sons of Samedi
    Do Not Talk About It - 15gp - all levels of Fight Club
    A Brighter Future - 80gp - defeated Ultor
    Vengeance - 15gp - exacted revenge on Julius
    Going the Distance - 5gp - threw someone a long, long way
    Love Thy Neighbour - 5gp - grabbed 50 human shields
    Soprano - 10gp - sung along to the radio

Mind you, the auto save feature needs to not be retarded, i.e. AUTO SAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER COMPLETING THE MISSION YOU F*CK RAG! Several times I've finally done a mission, and then bam - either a game freeze/crash, or it just goes black without freezing or anything (i.e. just decides to not load, and therefore not save my progress - this happened on the last Ronin mission and on the last mission of the entire game, the Bonus mission, which I had to do THREE F*CKING TIMES due to that, and then a game freeze/crash the second time around )

This is especially annoying when you've fought hard to do the mission, then you have the longest cinematic on planet earth, then you have a million f*cking bits of info about "you earned this" yada-yada-yada before you can return to the game, which is WHEN IT SAVES, but sod's law dictates that you'll get royally effed in the ay and it'll freeze/crash or just fail to load before you get to the save point, oh gee thanks.

And then the odd silly thing here and there - those two samurai sword battles - why, they're stupid and rarely work, it's just blind luck that you can hit them, and then when you do, they fly so far back you can barely get to them in time to actually slice at them because you're doing that samurai/sumo walk that takes forever to get anywhere.

Or really unbalanced difficulties in missions or especially activities. Some missions will be piss-f*ck easy, and others will be bloody annoying beyond belief (like the final Ultor mission when you have to do the bit with the helicopter, jesus christ that had me royally f*cked off).

But activities - either they're super-duper-easy, or they start moderately easy and then become absolutely 100% impossible at level 4 or 5 our of 6.

Such as - insurance fraud - you'll get out there, and there'll be NOTHING to run into, the streets will be totally empty. Or, trail blazing, you can't see where you're going, the quad handles like sh*t, and you never get your second check point flagged up ever, so you are almost always not sure where you're going, and then you have absolutely not enough time - even on f*cking CASUAL mode - to do it.

Or mayhem - again, you'll get somewhere and there'll be nothing to blow up, and there will certainly almost never be ANYTHING with a red arrow above it to shoot, I mean wtf is the point in that?!

And I've heard races are preposterously hard at times, sheesh.

It's a shame because those stupid f*cking mistakes and ignorance to detail spoils the over all game and just pisses you off, instead of providing you with fun. Did the testers not find any of these faults? Were they high at the time? Did the programmers not notice these stupid imbalances and faults? I mean come on.

*sigh*

Anyway, there is plenty of fun to be had, it's just needlessly buggy/glitchy/improperly balanced.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 10-Nov-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Canada
    Gears of war 2: Does this look infected?

or something to that effect...bah..awesome game..pew pew....

Currently on lvl 5 of the horde scenario, wish me luckkkkkkk......

scratch that..me and 3 guys made it to lvl 15 on horde..tough as hell, but we had a mini fortress going on at the staircase on the map...boomshield along the stair well, and one guy had a mulcher at the front while i covered one entrance way in, and the other guy covered his entrance way (which all had nades tagged to the walls).

VERY FUN MODE.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 11-Nov-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    finished gears on normal.

-and it was so good i promptly started it on insane right after that.