Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX Live update

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Exactly. Is it really imperative that these people play online games on their 360 every single day?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Exactly. Is it really imperative that these people play online games on their 360 every single day?
    Anything that you can't live one day without that's not called food, water or air i'd call being addicted. They'd probably say they're not but their b8tching about it says otherwise.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    lol

Very nice but still there's no reason to go apesh8t because the service is going to be down for one day. How about going on a...DATE!!

They also have to realize that for major upgrades that has to happen. I can recall this site being down for a day or two in the past as well.
    It's funny how they listed the downtime as starting from 8:01am....pretty bloody specific....I was planning to play up until 8:00:59s so that suits me fine...

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Anything that you can't live one day without that's not called food, water or air i'd call being addicted. They'd probably say they're not but their b8tching about it says otherwise.
    Damn, I'm addicted to clothes and shelter then!

have to say though, it's pretty damn fun...if I was off shift at this time I'd be slightly annoyed that I'd actually have to do something else like After Effects and actually progress my life...
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 28-Sep-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    I know,it's just one day.I don't think anyone is going to die from not being able to play with their 360 for one day.So people need to stop crying about it and get over it.