Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF- A sequel to Knightriders???

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Monkey Shines 2: Ape Sh*t
    Now that one I like.

Undisclosed
    I always wondered where Taurus got the rights to these films. It appears they either own the rights to some of Rubinstein's Laurel Library or the UFDC Library.

Either wayRubinstein owns Martin & Dawn, so other than possibly Tales from the Darkside it looks like Taurus have run dry of Romero material, and this will be their last go around at pissing on Romero (unless we get the ubiquitous remake as well). Next up will be the Stephen King films if they own them, but I sure if they did they'd be milking them for all their worth already.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I can't believe this..!!!!

I remember reading someone's Knightrider's 2 script a few years back, I won't go into detail on it incase that person is here...but one of the characters was "Ghost of Billy"....

Hoping that it is another script to be honest.

Anyway as for the original knightriders...well to be honest, and I know this is going to sound dumb to some people....but that movie changed my life. It was the last of the Romero movies that I saw before There's Always Vanilla...I love it so, so much...Tom Savini's character was amazing, he played it so well...Ed Harris was spot on and I aspired to their political idealogy so much, I thought the whole movie was so noble, so eloquently done without any empathsis on the battles...man that movie had heart, it said something so deep about our "baying for blood" society....how utopia, no matter how trivial or idealistic, is not possible under the skies we live under.

Ahh man, I just adore it...funny moments, a deep and excellent script showing Ed Harris losing his grip on his dream due to outside pressures...that song from Donald Rubinstein....ahh its beautiful...the stunts were superb, the red indian "black bird" guy...Merlin's little poetic moments...the whole thing is just a beautiful movie...

Cheesy I know, but I love seeing that film....it comes a very close second after Dawn for me...easily. I've even swayed over to liking KR more...

anyway I want to add to the sequel name game...

Three Evil Eyes
    The Dark half 2: Even Darker
    Monkey Shines 2: Son of Ella
    There's Always Vanilla 2: Hagen Daz Massacre
    Season of the Witch: The Wizard Chronicles
    day of the Dead 2: Contagium (oh ****...that's already been done)
    Bruiser 2: Bruised and Battered
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 07-Nov-2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost