Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kid suspended fro haircut

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    So you are supporting people telling parents how their kids should wear their hair?

I bet you are the same people who complain about the government interfering with your lives .
    its in the bill of rights, check it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

My brother's ex girlfriend had a 3 year old with a mohawk!

I knew then that she was a skanky ho.
    Damn. I know if I woke up one morning with a mohawk, I would have slapped my father (well, tried to, anyway; he was bigger than me, after all).

It's like these people sit around and wonder, "hmmm....how can I get my kid beat up at school today?". Rest assured, a kid saddled with a mohawk at a public school WILL get beat up....a lot. Why the hell would you torment your kid like that?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    to clarify my part in this liam. if this was the govt. i would be screaming and howling about it from the rooftops but it isn't the govt. it is a school district that is charged with educating kids not in dealing with or caring about what they want. as such it has the right to put certain restrictions on what kids can say, and do at school and over what they wear to school and over how they manaage their appearance during school hours.

schools can require kids to wear uniforms and adhere to certain other standards of dress and this hair restriction goes right along with those restrictions - iin my opinion.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    to clarify my part in this liam. if this was the govt. i would be screaming and howling about it from the rooftops but it isn't the govt. it is a school district that is charged with educating kids not in dealing with or caring about what they want. as such it has the right to put certain restrictions on what kids can say, and do at school and over what they wear to school and over how they manaage their appearance during school hours.

schools can require kids to wear uniforms and adhere to certain other standards of dress and this hair restriction goes right along with those restrictions - iin my opinion.
    This took place at a charter school. Their standards are even more strict than in the public system. This kid obviously has something going for him to even be accepted in the charter system, to bad his mother is so dumb. Wonder if she sends him to his room when she smokes her dope, or does she just lets it "all hang out"?

-stray-

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    This took place at a charter school. Their standards are even more strict than in the public system. This kid obviously has something going for him to even be accepted in the charter system, to bad his mother is so dumb. Wonder if she sends him to his room when she smokes her dope, or does she just lets it "all hang out"?

-stray-
    She has him weigh her sh*t out for her, and claims it "helps him with his math skills".