Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Film by Rob Zombie Coming

Banned User

United States
    I just hope it is completely different than the house of a 1000 corpses

Undisclosed
    for corpses being his first attemp it wasnt to original but Rejects was a breath of fresh air compared to most things out there today so his next project should be worth catching, animated or not
    its all about the Party.

Undisclosed
    im hearing a lot of good things about rejects, I may watch it now. Hadnt planed on it, but. Should be on the movie channels soon.
    Look behind you!!!

United States
    I see the Devil's Rejects as the film that brought back the old, dirty, grindhouse hard R-rating horror that everyone is trying to do right now.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx
    I see the Devil's Rejects as the film that brought back the old, dirty, grindhouse hard R-rating horror that everyone is trying to do right now.
    Who else is trying to make hard R horror films? The only ones I can think of are the teen "horror" flicks that are PG13 and then the regular R flicks like "Slither" and "Hostel". What dirty, hard-R horror films are you talking about?

Speaking of grindhouse style cinema.....wait until you see "Grindhouse". I'm sure it won't let us down

Super Moderator

UK
    The remake of Hills Have Eyes is pretty damn intense ... when you're not getting a few of those modern "loud bang scares", then it's really friggin' violent, more than I've seen from the average horror flick that you speak of, that we see these days.

Drinking the blood out of the neck of a dead bird and putting a baby in mortal danger (baby in mortal danger is one of a few big touch buttons to get the audience to 'the next level' I guess).

Just thinking about that, the girl I saw the flick with has a thing about dead birds, she freaks out big time. So she was hiding her eyes from that bit and I had to tell her when it was finished as I sat there chortling with a blood-lusty grin on my mush - not that I wish harm on animals - but it was so effed up, far worse than when it happened in the original - which I like better now that I've seen it again...but it's still got some fundamental, mostly character-based flaws.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Who else is trying to make hard R horror films? The only ones I can think of are the teen "horror" flicks that are PG13 and then the regular R flicks like "Slither" and "Hostel". What dirty, hard-R horror films are you talking about?

Speaking of grindhouse style cinema.....wait until you see "Grindhouse". I'm sure it won't let us down
    Well not many of them but there was Haute Tension before Zombie's film, but I'm abit biased towards all things French...so.
    --- Batman

Super Moderator

UK
    Ooh yeh, I must check out that "Haute Tension/High Tension/Switchblade Romance" flick...

United States
    There's no word that Zombie is going to direct a new film anytime soon. But as to the animated flick he's producing and writing...

The Haunted World of El Superbeasto
    --- Batman