Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: drugs in your area...

United States
    seriously though its beautiful... the people just suck... its absolutely gorgeous! amazing cemetaires too... its one of the prettiest places ever... it smells like horse pucky downtown cos ther's a ton of carriage tours and stuff...

if anyone heres planning to visit the south like either chas or savannah go to savannah!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

England
    I dont know any actual addicts,& was never one myself,but i know plenty of people who just go stupid on a weekend with the MDMA,ketamine,speed,2CB,2CI,acid & the rest of it,then spend all week coming down & doing it all again the next weekend!They're my friends so i wont slag them off for it,but they will end up with anxiety problems & paranoia,even if mild,at some point further down the line

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ah, to be young and seemingly invincible. It's sad that people don't realize how hard activity like that is going to hit them down the road. My experience is that it's not a gradual breakdown either. I've seen people look pretty strong and then have their bodies go to sh8t rather quickly. That stuff you do when your young catches up with you sooner or later.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Ah, to be young and seemingly invincible. It's sad that people don't realize how hard activity like that is going to hit them down the road. My experience is that it's not a gradual breakdown either. I've seen people look pretty strong and then have their bodies go to sh8t rather quickly. That stuff you do when your young catches up with you sooner or later.
    i had a heart attack last year ( aged 36 ) and i know that the drugs heavily contributed to that, havn't touched them since but i cant blame anything else for my condition ( and the intensive care doctor agreed 100% )

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    i had a heart attack last year ( aged 36 ) and i know that the drugs heavily contributed to that, havn't touched them since but i cant blame anything else for my condition ( and the intensive care doctor agreed 100% )
    Holy sh8t!! That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. But atleast you got a second chance at life. It is a shame though that it takes a near death experience for people to wake up sometimes.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    let me tell you being in an intensive care ward hooked up to countless machines and monitors makes you take stock of your life and make some serious decisions

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    let me tell you being in an intensive care ward hooked up to countless machines and monitors makes you take stock of your life and make some serious decisions
    Well hopefully you have many more years to see the fruit of those decisions. Good luck to you.

Undisclosed
    Thanks, every day is a bonus ....

United States
    Around here the drugs that make the local news are hillbilly heroin (Oxycontin) and Meth.

That Meth is terrible stuff. There are new rules that you basically have to gut an apartment or house that has been used to make the stuff. Tear out the carpets, repaint the entire place, all kinds of steps to certify the place safe to live. Some folks just tear the place down if it's an older house. Costs too much to clean it up.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Super Moderator

UK
    The really hard drugs like heroin remains mainly a rather down & out type of drug used by hardcore junkies...at least that appears to be the case.

Meanwhile most other drugs are considered more recreational by a wide range of people. I was talking to someone t'other day and he was saying how he'd been at a dinner party and he was ushered upstairs by someone all rather excited by something - turns out it was two nurses and a doctor snorting coke...you'd have thought people of the medical profession wouldn't be shovelling snow up their noses, eh?

At Uni there was the odd bit of coke going around, but it was mainly weed and mushrooms. I guess there were some people popping pills, but I never saw any of that, but weed was really common and every-day, kinda like alcohol.

But aye, there's a lot more drugs getting taken these days that it appears, fortunately things like heroin are still pretty minor on the grand scheme of things, that really is a hideous drug, same for meth and such...deary me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I honestly thought this thread was about scoring some good weed if ever in my neck of the woods.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    i know you lot are going to slate me for this, but i have tried heroin,crack,i used weed for 1 year,i had 3acid hits on my first time,which im not proud of.but hey, it was a learning curv for me.now the only ''drugs'' i use now are nicotine,mirtazapine.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    i know you lot are going to slate me for this, but i have tried heroin,crack,i used weed for 1 year,i had 3acid hits on my first time,which im not proud of.but hey, it was a learning curv for me.now the only ''drugs'' i use now are nicotine,mirtazapine.
    Well there's no use in crying over spilled milk. Atleast your clean now. ( you are clean right?) Sometimes it's just a phase of experimentation that people go through. People have to get that partying phase out of their system first so that they can get their heads on straight and settle down.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well there's no use in crying over spilled milk. Atleast your clean now. ( you are clean right?) Sometimes it's just a phase of experimentation that people go through. People have to get that partying phase out of their system first so that they can get their heads on straight and settle down.

yes im clean now darth.im not proud of any part of it.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    now the only ''drugs'' i use now are nicotine,mirtazapine.
    Out of interest, what are you taking the mirtazapine for? Sorry to be nosy, but I'm interested in clinical psychology and psychopharmacology so whenever someone says they're taking prescribed psychotropic drugs I always want to ask what they're taking them for and what they're experiences have been etc

Feel free to ignore this if it's private of course.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.