Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cartoons you watch?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    But what!?! No fake ghostbusters!?!
    The "REAL" was added to the cartoon because there was already another cartoon named just The Ghostbusters. It was some stupid cartoon with a monkey.

I just realized that I forgot Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Brak Show.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    The "REAL" was added to the cartoon because there was already another cartoon named just The Ghostbusters. It was some stupid cartoon with a monkey.
    I remember that cartoon, it was utterly wretched and a pale, pale shadow of the Real Ghostbusters.

Nowadays, there are few cartoons I watch devotedly, though by all means if I see something good or something interests me I'll give it a go. I don't have the Cartoon Network in the bedroom, where I do a lot of channel meandering whilst PCing, so I just don't see some of the classics they put on. Futurama and Family Guy are my only must-sees right now.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Definitely.

brothas peeps dudes fellas dunnies or what ever they're callin them selves these days

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

I just realized that I forgot Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Brak Show.

I actually remember that !! I'll do one better. The theme song went something like: "Let's go ghostbusters, let's go !!" Equally as bad.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Spongebob
    Fairly Oddparents
    Family Guy

United States
    My kid makes me watch Spongebob almost ever day.I really don't like it.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I actually remember that !! I'll do one better. The theme song went something like: "Let's go ghostbusters, let's go !!" Equally as bad.
    Come on man. It isn't that bad for a cartoon. Even as a GB fanatic, I can admit that Ray Parker Jr's "Ghostbusters" for the movies and show is pretty bad. It's just catchy and memorable...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    My kid makes me watch Spongebob almost ever day.I really don't like it.
    get him/her interested in cartoons you like as well. works wonders on your sanity. my son is 2 1/2 and loves watching the batman, scooby, fantastic four, and star trek. so he gets his cartoon fix and i don't feel like slitting my wrists.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    get him/her interested in cartoons you like as well. works wonders on your sanity. my son is 2 1/2 and loves watching the batman, scooby, fantastic four, and star trek. so he gets his cartoon fix and i don't feel like slitting my wrists.
    He likes watching what I watch.But he loves Spongebob,and I can't get him to stop watching it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    He likes watching what I watch.But he loves Spongebob,and I can't get him to stop watching it.
    Dude, at least it's not Barney. I used to babysit a cousin who demanded to watch Barney. Painful!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Dude, at least it's not Barney. I used to babysit a cousin who demanded to watch Barney. Painful!
    My son use to love Barney,until me and my wife told him that Barney had died.

Canada
    The Simpsons

GI Joe DVD sets.

Eh what can I say lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Barney would be worse. lol

I actually like spongebob. Aside from other more adult cartoons like family guy, spongebob is one that really makes me laugh.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Anything Looney Tunes
    Popeye
    Woody Woodpecker
    Family Guy
    The Simpsons
    The Real Ghostbusters
    Tom and Jerry
    Futurama

Ones I will tune into once in a while.

South Park
    King of the Hill
    Beavis and Butthead
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I don't have the Cartoon Network in the bedroom, where I do a lot of channel meandering whilst PCing, so I just don't see some of the classics they put on.
    You mean NONE of the classics they put on? Cartoon Network pretty much doesn't play anything old/classic anymore. The thing I loved about that station when it first came out is that it pretty much only/always played cartoons from the 60's & 70's. This meant a line-up consisting of mostly Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, The Flinstones, Tom & Jerry, Johnny Quest, and Looney Tunes... but, from what I remember, it was mostly Scooby Doo which was completely fine with me.