Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Common household item weapons

United States
    He's got a point. Cast iron pans and skillets are heavy. I have trouble just holding them above the stove for a few moments
    Well, you have to practice with your weapon, otherwise it's just an object d'crap. Build up your skillet muscles, so to speak.

I keep a cricket bat next to the bed. I've even had some training in how to use it (have a buddy deep into Martial Arts & SCA-style swordplay). I've even used it to defend my apartment, once...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    Well, you have to practice with your weapon, otherwise it's just an object d'crap.
    If you're sitting at home swinging a skillet around as practice for a zombie apocalypse......you need to get out more and get some help.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    If you're sitting at home swinging a skillet around as practice for a zombie apocalypse......you need to get out more and get some help.
    Like a good marriage counselor.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    You can easily make many different sorts of bows and arrows with items found around the house and in the woods. Maybe make some spears by lashing knives to broom poles. You can also make napalm and drano bombs with common household items. A bludgeon weapon is nice for the close stuff but I would try to keep my distance. If I had to choose a bludgeon, it would be a metal bat. Depending on what gardening tools you have, you could use a machete or scythe but not many people use them unless they farm.

If I had time to get my shit together, I would booby trap my house with common household items. I know the topic isn't supposed to get crazy, but you can do some cool stuff with everyday things.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Maybe I'm a girly man but I'd think my arm would tire before killing many zombies with those heavy pans.

We're here to pump... YOU UP !!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    You know someone...somewhere...is doing this....and I can't stop laughing at the picture in my head.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    You know someone...somewhere...is doing this....and I can't stop laughing at the picture in my head.
    I could think of a few members here that are probably guilty.

United States
    I could think of a few members here that are probably guilty.
    And a few more who just read this thread and realized the gaping hole in their zombie apocalypse preparedness plan and are mapping out a workout regimen.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by fulci fan View Post
    If I had time to get my shit together, I would booby trap my house with common household items. I know the topic isn't supposed to get crazy, but you can do some cool stuff with everyday things.
    Damn that just gave me the best idea for a film ever...

Home Alone.. WITH ZOMBIES! Can you imagine poor ten-year old Kevin MacCalister, after having defended himself from burglars on two seperate occasions, now having to booby-trap his house from the oncoming slaught of the undead?! He'd have a blast!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunsher View Post
    Damn that just gave me the best idea for a film ever...

Home Alone.. WITH ZOMBIES! Can you imagine poor ten-year old Kevin MacCalister, after having defended himself from burglars on two seperate occasions, now having to booby-trap his house from the oncoming slaught of the undead?! He'd have a blast!
    ^^^ If this scenario would occur, I would be cheering for the zombies to win.

Great Britain
    My lass has got a 24" double ended dildo, work very well in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels........................................... ............err wait not sure I should have said that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid101 View Post
    My lass has got a 24" double ended dildo, work very well in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels........................................... ............err wait not sure I should have said that.
    And owning that kind of stuff is alot more "common" than women would like us to think.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    But the real question here is why is it a double ended dildo? Something you wanna tell us, paranoid?

"Ass-to-ass!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    But the real question here is why is it a double ended dildo? Something you wanna tell us, paranoid?

"Ass-to-ass!"

Hey NOW !!

This is getting out of control.

Still wanna hear the answer though.

United States
    Well I live in the US, in the South, so it is almost like a birth rite to own a couple of deer rifles and shotguns which I do, and my wife and I both have carry/conceal permits for her .380 and my 9mm pistols. I also spent 15 years as a truck driver and have several tire "thumpers" to check for flat tires, these are heavy steel and wooden clubs that are just made for thumping the shit out of something or someone. I guess those would be the first line of our home defense, shoot em til we run out of ammo then bash there freaking skullz.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.