Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost seen in a castle window...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    A UFO is merely an object, that's been flying, which is also unidentified.

Undisclosed
    it looks a bit too much like Kiera Knightly to me, bet it turns out to be a cardboard cut-out like the "famous" 3 men and a baby ghost

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Hehe, I thought the same thing, glad someone else's head was going in the same direction on the likeness.
    Couple of perverts, right?

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    You're damn right, snap ... that game was the bomb back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    In the days of unlimited clever photo editing these days, I dont believe a single picture I see of "ghosts" or UFO's, for me to believe anything like that I would have to see it with my own naked eye, and as thats never happened (barring an odd thing I saw late one summer night 6 or 7 years ago) I choose to stay sceptical!
    There's a photo from the real Amityville house, saw it on a Channel 4 documentary they did about the movie (a short series of docs called "The Real [insert horror title]") - anyway, there was a photo and there was this kid poking their head around a doorway, but the photographer didn't have a kid with them, nor saw one when taking the pic.

Could just be a story, sure, but the picture was still creepy as balls.

Also, do tell about this one night 6 or 7 years ago.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 15-Feb-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    fake like all the other pics of ghosts, fairies, pixies, bugganes, and demons - in fact like every single bit of paranormal "evidence" ever put forward. it's all either fake or misinterpreted.

i'll believe in the paranormal when someone is able to claim the $1 million prize from the james randi foundation for proving that anything paranormal exists.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

England
    Also, do tell about this one night 6 or 7 years ago.

It was probably about 9:30ish one August evening, you know when the suns disappeared but its not gone dark yet? Me & my cousin had been out shooting rabbits down one of my dads fields (they do a lot of damage to his crops) & we were on our way back home walking but had decided to sit down in the middle of the field to have a crafty cig, anyway we were just chatting & then we both saw a shape high up in the sky a few miles away from where we were, my memory of what it looked like is a bit sketchy now though, but anyway it was there a few seconds & then there was a bright flash like a camera flash & it was gone! Was pretty weird & we were both like "what the fuck was that??", we scarpered home pretty quick after that! Im not saying it was aliens as I am sceptical about such things, but it was definitely odd!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Why in the name of Lenin's loins would THIS photograph hold any more credibility than all the other zillions of fake ghost photos out there?

Ghosts don't exist! Get the net!

Super Moderator

UK
    Having a spooky experience as a kid living in a rural area as it's getting dark is a must-have kinda thing.

I remember one time walking home from a field, in which we were making a den in amongst a bunch of trees beside an old, disused rail way track, and all of a sudden a whole flock of bats (or whatever a gang of them would be called) screeched overhead, I could feel them inches above our heads - scared the crap out of us, lol.

A while later we actually got shot at by the farmer on whose land we were scruffing about ... we were mucking about and then all over a sudden there was this noise of what was like stones being spewed through the trees above us, then we heard the late bang - then another round - so we scarpered and never went back, lol.

I also remember that farmer had a crow strung by its neck to a fence post with its eyes gouged out ...

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A while later we actually got shot at by the farmer on whose land we were scruffing about ... we were mucking about and then all over a sudden there was this noise of what was like stones being spewed through the trees above us, then we heard the late bang - then another round - so we scarpered and never went back, lol.
    That sounds far scarier than any ghost! I'd of shat myself!

Kazakhstan
    It's not snobbish to doubt something in The Sun's authenticity, seeing as they have been in court only this (*past) year regarding outright fabrications, and have a long history of poor journalism & extreme bias
    Last edited by _liam_; 15-Feb-2010 at 09:26 PM.
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    This pic of the "Cumbrian Spaceman" freaked me out when I was a kid, but now I'm pretty sure it's a balding man with black/greying hair facing away from the lens:

You'd still shit yourself if you developed the pic and saw that haha!

England
    I remember one time my ex girlfriend & her mates had gone to the old RAF radar bunker at bempton (ive posted links on here about it before) and they went down inside it with a dictaphone, when they played it back later you could hear radio chatter on it which was quite odd! Nobody ever died down there or anything, its just a deep bunker thats been made creepy by years of neglect & graffiti, but it must still pick up radio bounce or something for them to have got that sound!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    anyone that can prove these sorts of things has a million bucks waiting for them.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

to date no one has passed even the preliminary stage. famous "psychics" will not go within a light year of this challenge. randi has called many of them out, some of them on national tv (like uri geller and sylvia browne) and while the "psychics" make a big show in front of the tv cameras, they all end up backing out.
    Last edited by Mike70; 15-Feb-2010 at 10:41 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

England
    That bunker I mentioned, apparently in the 70's a group calling themselves the subterranean witches coven had to be evicted from the site (which had only recently been disused then) by the military police as they were squatting in there & had some weird sex cult,theres a lot of graffiti down there that they drew..

And this "art" down there is just damned creepy when your torch flashes across it & your not expecting it

England
    Ive found a few more pics of the graffiti from the 70's satanic sex cult that apparently squatted in that bunker here http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/...ad.php?t=45028

Its only a 15 minute drive from me that place, I might grow enough balls to fully explore it one day instead of just going in the entrance tunnel & then chickening out!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

We all know this. And we also know what they were trying to say with that headline...
    Exactly. Things have a "real" defintion and then there's what pop culture percieves it as.

Example: We all know what the definition of a zombie is (no not what in GAr's films. Yet pop culture defines it as something totally different.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"