Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Carlin - Who really owns America

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Either way though they still do a good job, may I suggest not using AOL anymore?
    Looking into it. When a company doesn't provide the services you need, you find another I know.

And I really don't mind the accents so much as their use of language. I know they THINK they're speaking English, but the use is often confusing. I am reasonabley well educated, I should be able to understand them... but... I often don't. Plus they apparently using a menu, and sometimes my questions apparently don't fit the pattern.

M_

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Looking into it. When a company doesn't provide the services you need, you find another I know.

And I really don't mind the accents so much as their use of language. I know they THINK they're speaking English, but the use is often confusing. I am reasonabley well educated, I should be able to understand them... but... I often don't. Plus they apparently using a menu, and sometimes my questions apparently don't fit the pattern.

M_
    They will improve in time, thier country is still up and coming, as they progress they will learn more english. From what I remember though of AOL is that they used to use automated services back in the day.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Either way though they still do a good job, may I suggest not using AOL anymore?

And I really don't mind the accents so much as their use of language. I know they THINK they're speaking English, but the use is often confusing. I am reasonabley well educated, I should be able to understand them... but... I often don't. Plus they apparently are using a menu, and sometimes my questions "apparently" don't fit the pattern.

M_

Sorry for the multiple post, was trying to edit, and messed up. Maybe I should just go for a walk.

M_
    Last edited by Marie; 19-Sep-2006 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost