Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knowing me, knowing you

Undisclosed
    just realised this wasn't an Alan Partridge thread.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    that was my first thought as well, "jurassic park!"

Canada
    lol, actually I thought of the title for this thread from an
    old Abba song called "Knowing me knowing you"
    Thanks for sharing, it is nice to get to know people around here.

United States
    People who know me call me Ayns short for ayns - ley ...they always mispronounce it and constantly ask how to say it... like it really matters lol... I am turning 24 this month and loathe my birthday I usually get broken up with this month and/or something awful happens and most people dont remember because its summertime aka playtime. Oh and i'm not single but like I said... for my birthday its a 90% chance i'll lose the ol bf.

I work for myself as a sort of private entertainer I enjoy what I do more than past jobs and am currently looking for employees. I'm also trying to buy a restaurant in the town I vacation at in Canada.

I like all kinds of music but my favorite band right now is Evans Blue... they're Canadiens and just lovely. I do really hate rap though I find it offensive and stupid.

I like tennis, running, swimming, texas holdem, and horror movies.
    I hate people who only see one view and its their own, shady folks, and people who compliment me.

I sporadically go to college I'm supposed to go back in fall but really I just dont know if I'll be able to because i'm focused on working right now and on making my zombie series.

My favorite food is Mexican and fav dish is carne asada burritos from Olemendis... I've been going there since I was a kid and the owners are really nice its two brothers one of whom is a member of Governor Schwarzeneggers cabinet member.

silly post button...

I have no children and dont want any... my family is so effed up I fear i'll turn my kids into me and will never have some to prevent that kind of misfortune.

My favorite drink is rye and coke or a gold tequila margarita shaken with salt and served OTR with a float of Grand Marnier...

My least favorite drink is a pearl cream martini with vodka, buttershots, and cream... uh tastes really bad like egg whites or something similar

My fav zombie flick is 28 days later but my first was NOTLD remake... followed by DAWN then DAY then DAWN 04 then Resident Evil then 28 weeks later...
    Last edited by MissJacksonCA; 07-Jul-2007 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html